Chapter 13: The Vlive

The Little Prince

He did escape from the palace (Jaijin said: very simple, the palace walls are so low.), and then ran to his apartment. He found the place was occupied by the boy who originally lived opposite.

"Hyung, we just moved in yesterday, and we did vlive broadcast during the move!" The door opened by the boy Jinu, who was more beautiful than a woman.

"You should called him Your Highness!” The boy Hoony was behind Jinu.
 
However, they still kindly recepted the previous householder Jaijin, and Jaijin was also happy to have a cup of tea and played with the pets in the house.

"It's amazing! I can’t believe Your Highness is in our living room." Mino jumped excitedly.

Jaijin thought “This was my living room, my apartment, and the entrepreneur is truly a cold-blooded person, I had moved away for only a short period...I knew he is a typical capitalist...” But there were still somethings that those young people could help, so ⋯

"Hi! ICs, we are WINNER, we had made the move!" "And we have a VIP today!" "Let's welcome His Royal Highness!" Applause.

"Oh ?! Is it on air now?" "Hyung, this is a live broadcast, and see... the hearts coming in."

"Hello everyone, I'm Lee Jaijin." He stared intently at the screen of his mobile phone and saw a bunch of IC messages appear one after another.

“Daebag! It's prince!"
  
"I'm dizzy, why does the prince join WINNER’s vlive?"
  
"Oh my God! The prince and WINNER appear at the same time, I feel my groupie life is complete.”

Jaijin chatted with the four boys for about 20 minutes in front of the camera. He faintly heard that the blare of police sirens was getting closer and closer, he caught the final moment and spoke out what he had thought for a long time:

"I want to tell all Koreans watching this vlive. I also think this is ridiculous, but I don’t have more power than all of you, I mean seriously. If you do hate the idea that the blood relationship is used to determine the lifelong career, don’t just scold me behind the keyboard, don’t even throw eggs to me on the site...the royal guards will block it. You just go to vote. This is fair, you have your one ballot, and I have my own one, I'm not better than you, go! vote for the party that supports the abolition of royal power, and you don't have to see my face anymore! and I won’t be your plaything anymore.”

Then the royal guards rushed in and took him away.