Chapter 10: Intermission

The Little Prince

Jiwon deeply felt that his grandmother’s plan of sending him to teach Jaijin the rules of the palace was too clever. She either had expected them to kill the other, or had expected them to break up.

When the weather was hot, Jaijin always wanted to take off his shirt like a wild person. At first time, his chest made the old royal maids and guards screaming in surprise, but later they got used to this and didn’t even want to pay attention to the body at all. And it’s indecent that Jaijin brings a small fan, if the a royal family member held a fan when he made his public appearances, it implied that the organizer had not treated the host well, and some people would be scolded for it.

"Why would anyone be punished for not taking good care of me? Shouldn't I just take care of myself?" Jaijin was always so naive.

"It ’s like raising a pet to be fat, the owner will be very proud, or watching idols to appear in a beautiful outlook, fans will be happy!" Jiwon talked back by using the "Royal Pet Theory" and "Royal Idol Theory" invented by Jaijin.

It is obvious that Jaijin is going to snatch the title of "the most nasty royal family member", which has being occupied by Jiwon for the past twenty years, the reveal of his own political tendencies was really a taboo. To be honest, aristocrats could only live like cute animals, once they showed a slight that they could think, or revealed any concern for any public issue, they will be regarded as interference of politics. Jiwon explained to Jaijin: "During my regency period, all the new acts in this country were sent to the palace and were approved by me with the imperial jade seal! The fate of the virtual head is to be rubber stamps!"

The worst thing is the discrimination against homouality in this society. If Jaijin is the king or regent prince, all those who dare to slander him will be prosecuted for insulting the head of state. Now the situation is extremely miserable, the confrontation between the supporters and opponents outside the palace had been completely intensified due to the appearance of the iconic man. The prince in the palace wall couldn’t be injured by the attack, however, the dark arrow could be fired at his family in the folk. Few days ago, on a live show, a guest asked the new princess’s husband in a contemptuous tone: "I heard that your children are raised by our new queen, don't you worry about letting him stay together with the children?" This person was really clever to said it without a dirty word, but he implied that homouals will be es. Jiwon was used to being scolded, but he felt so furious when it went to the children-the most precious nephew and niece of Jaijin, he had an attempt to arrange an assassination by imperiled household agency. Unfortunately, this is the 21st century. The royal family couldn't use the money of the taxpayers to hire a group of private assassins, Jiwon could only use his relationship with tax bureaus to let the bastard experience a tax audit.

At that time, Mr. YG did not fight back, but stood up and left the studio immediately:”I quit!" Jiwon had to admire his courage of not quarreling with people in front of the camera, but his resignation caused the live broadcast to be aborted. "I feel so proud to be your fan when I was young." Then he envied that Jaijin had the full support from his family.
  
"It's okay, Enju said that it‘s good to her husband not going to the show, and he could concentrate on producing albums of the singer." Instead, Jaijin comforted Jiwon.
 
"Oh? So can I know who's next ?" Jiwon was curious.