Chapter 5: But what can I do? Chapter Text

The Little Prince

Jiwon felt relieved, because even if Jaijin didn't want to visit the princess, it’s hard to say that he wouldn't be abducted at any time. It would be much more decent if he’ll be picked up by an official car and then go to the Mansion of Princess.

Preparing to meet the princess, Jaijin rejected Jiwon's offer to buy him formal suits. They sneaked into Jaijin's brother-in-law's company (Jiwon said that using the word "sneak" is too insulting! It was just no one else there at the time.): "I know there is a lot of formal clothes in the place, and the staff knows me well."

Then they were caught by the boss and his wife.

"Ahhh!" Enju first screamed, "Oh! Your Highness?"

Jiwon stretched out his left hand to stop her from really kneel down like all the ancient Korean dramas on TV. He thought, "I really hate the show Dae Janggeum…”, but Jiwon knew that Enju is the most beloved one of Jaijin. He could only say, " Mrs. Yang, I have now returned to be a marquis. You don't need to call me “Your Highness”, you can even call me Jiwon Oppa."

Then it was the brother-in-law. Jiwon and Mr. Yang looked at each other. At a glance, it was clear that Mr. YG could not bear that he was not the most honorable person within a hundred meters square. So Jiwon had to preformed his best royal practice: "Mr. Yang." Then he saw that the man leaned his right body forward slightly, and he immediately stretched out his right hand, so that Mr. YG could reach out and shake hands with him. “I have been your fan since Seo Taiji and Boys. Thank you for your great contribution to our cultural and entertainment industry in the past two decades."

Fortunately, this entrepreneur (Jaijin: cold-blooded entrepreneur!) was satisfied with the compliments, so Jiwon was not accused of stealing (What a pity! He missed another chance to be expelled from the royal family.), Then he was also invited by the couple to have a meal in the staff restaurant. Jiwon didn't quite understand why the staff who had usually met people like Kwon Ji Yong, would be so excited about the appearance of the marquis. Obviously, G-Dragon's contribution to humans is much better than the legal jobless waste such as Jiwon.

In short, it feels good to meet Jaijin ’s family, but Jiwon knew that when Jaijin enters Princess Mansion, there wouldn’t be such a harmonious atmosphere. The royal family’s spies were as good as high-level endoscopy. Jiwon was afraid that all small stains such as had been skipped several classes in middle school could be picked up. In fact, from Jiwon’s perspective, as long as Jaijin is not a serial killer or a , he absolutely hopes to continue to date with Jaijin, but he knew what the eldest princess could do, and he knew that when things come, they couldn’t avoid it.

When Jiwon heard that the official car was cut off by the Royal Palace before driving into Yeouido, he was at his mother's house.

"It is the order of Her Royal Highness." Secretary Jang Suwon announced the news without emotion.

Jiwon secretly enjoyed his mother's desperate expression. The queen is the only one person that could stop the eldest princess, but why did grandmother intervene this? Jiwon couldn't figure it out.

Jaijin returned home very late that night. When Jiwon talked to him on the phone, he sounds very tired. Even Jiwon asked him how he feels about the palace, is it big or fun? and Jaijin didn't want to answer.

"You know what? No matter what happens, or what you want, I’ll always support you." Jiwon wanted to cheer him up: "I really love you; I’ll respect all your decisions." The word love was spoken out by accident, he suddenly realized that he had attached more importance to Jaijin than he thought.

"I have some things to deal with. I may not be able to meet you for the time being," said Jaijin. "Oh, it's okay, please contact me when you're not busy!" Jiwon realized that this relationship should come to an end.

"But what can I do?"