eight

Can't you see the foolish me? I'm right next to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you have faith in something and put it into action, that's when a person truly glows."

 

 

 

Kang Hyewon shines whenever she eats;

 

 

 

Kang Hyewon radiates more when she launches new games that she works hard for;

 

 

 

but Kang Hyewon shines the brightest when she's with Yuri. 

 

 

 

If you're quite an observer, you would surely notice it. The girl would let her younger sister cling on her arms tight while their walking. She would give up her favorite food for Yuri. She would fill up her plate with meat when Yuri's plate is almost empty. 

 

 

 

A total opposite with her and Chaeryeong. 

 

 

 

Hyewon glared at the both of them when they almost get into each other's hair for the last piece of meat. Furthermore, she also got scolded when she played dirty on the dance revo so Chaeryeong won't beat her highscore. 

 

 

 

Their all munching on melona when Yuri abruptly stand and pouts on Hyewon cutely, "Unnie, can we watch a movie before this day ends? pleaseee~"

 

 

 

It was a silly thought that just comes to her mind but she would gladly try to be cute too when she's alone with Hyewon. 

 

 

 

She's sitting there on the bench, giddly.. totally nervous with her crazy thoughts. Yuri sat beside her and nudge her on her sides, "What are you smiling at, unnie?"

 

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

 

With a knowing smile, Yuri pulled her to go to the ticketing booth.

 

 

 

"Wait, how about Chaer and Hyewon?"

 

 

 

Chaeyeon got goosebumps when Yuri smiled at her too widely for her liking. It's as if the younger knows everything that she's thinking. It's as if Yuri was silently judging her. 

 

 

 

"Because you are spacing out, Unnie ask me and Chaeryeong to accompany you while she buys snacks for us. Chaer declines so yeah."

 

 

 

Heh. Why does he have to daydream during that time? So damn embarassing. 

 

 

 

"So, what movie do you want to watch, unnie?"

 

 

 

"Eh? I will watch whatever you want."

 

 

 

They proceed to buy tickets and wait outside the cinema for the two to comeback. It's ten minutes before the movie plays so she ask Yuri to call Hyewon. 

 

 

 

Less than five minutes and they could see Chaer and Hyewon running to their side. The four of them enter the cinema and choose to take a seat on the upper middle side. 

 

 

 

She ended up sitting between Hyewon and Yuri after the latter immediately runs to sit beside Chaeryeong. After, the daydreaming earlier her heart beats rapidly when Hyewon is always near, so sitting with her is so damn uncomfortable. 

 

 

 

"Trolls World Tour, huh?" She felt shivers when Hyewon whispers on her right ear with that so low voice. 

 

 

 

"Yuri wants to watch it too" she deadpanned. She would never admit that she persuades the younger to watch Trolls when the girl wants to watch a rom-com one. 

 

 

 

When Hyewon doesn't reply, she continued explaining, "Wendy would be dubbing as Queen Poppy, I like her so much."

 

 

 

"More than I like you?"

 

 

 

All words and noises failed to reach her ears when she squealed along with the kids when the movie finally starts. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon faces back to Hyewon and ask, "What did you say again?"

 

 

 

"Nothing. I just thought your childish."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter