seven

Can't you see the foolish me? I'm right next to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, why do you always bicker with Kang Hyewon? You seemed to hate her a lot. 

 

 

 

The girl in question stopped her stretching and face Chaeyeon with a scowl on her face, "I guess we just don't like the guts of each other." She sat on the transparent bench that they would be using and continues, "Sometimes you just meet someone and dislike them already."

 

 

 

Chaeyeon smiled at Eunbi teasingly, "Are you sure you are not mistaking your feelings unnie?"

 

 

 

"What do you mean--" The older pause to think and then rolled her eyes, "Ew. The nerve Chaeyeon-ah. She's not even my type." 

 

 

 

"What's your type then, unnie?"

 

 

 

Eunbi stare at her eyes for too long that she got embarassed, to change the subject she ask the older girl again, "Should we go back to practicing unnie?" 

 

 

 

The duo keep on practicing until midnight. They polish and polish to make sure their choreography would shine. Both of them come to an agreement to add additional moves because the song was focus on singing. The supplemental movements exhaust her because it requires accuracy, precise arm movements, and upper body work. 

 

 

 

and the song was too damn slow for her. Different from the usual dances she have performed. They have been practicing the song for two days but she can't still get used to it. It feels awkward. 

 

 

 

"That's all for today Chaeyeon-ah. Let's meet again here tomorrow for the last practice."

 

 

 

"Okay. Thank you for today unnie. Good work."

 

 

 

She wave her hand to her unnie and trudge her way outside to wait for a cab. She gets her phone and there's already 3 messages from Rachel and a thousand missed calls from Hyewon. 

 

 

 

"Right. She have to be at home now."

 

 

 

Chaeyeon decided to read Rachel's messages first. 

 

 

 

Rachel: Yah! I haven't saw you in two days. We should hang-out after your performance. 

 

 

 

Rachel: Have you seen Hyewon sunbae's ad? I didn't know she models for her own game. 

 

 

 

Rachel: Ahhhh!!! She's really pretty. I wish she would notice me. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon decided not to reply. It was midnight anyway, way past Rachel's bedtime. She just text Hyewon to not wait up and she's on the way home. 

 

 

 

She definitely didn't expect to see Hyewon sleeping on the couch when she got home. The girl was sleeping soundly. Chaeyeon get closer and notice the dark circles on Hyewon's eyes. She shook her head, relieve that the girl can finally sleep like this. It was too hard to stop Hyewon from overworking. Her success is not instant, she works really hard on it. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon tucks the stray hairs on Hyewon's face behind her ears and fix the blanket on the latter's body. She hesitates, but lowers her upper body to place a chaste kiss on the girl's forehead. 

 

 

 

On the day of the performance

 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie!"

 

 

 

Chaeyeon was sprinting on the hallway to call the attention of her senior. She want to thank her for providing snacks and meals during their practices. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't run we still have a performance in thirty-minutes." 

 

 

 

"Unnie, this is for you!" She pants for air and gave the plastic tupperware she's holding to the older girl. 

 

 

 

"What's this?"

 

 

 

"I baked cookies and brownies for you, unnie. I hope you like them. Thank you for accommodating me for three days."

 

 

 

"Aww. You don't even need to, we're partners for this performance." The older then pulled her for a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter