four

Can't you see the foolish me? I'm right next to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking for Kwon Eunbi was hard. They are on the same building but Chaeyeon was suffering finding her. Was it because she at directions? Is it the divine intervention working that when she's on the third floor, Eunbi suddenly goes inside the elevator to go on a different floor?

 

 

 

The culinary student decided to stopped running back and forth. Maybe it's the universe way of saying to her that she should finally put an end on following her dreams. Thoughts lingered on her head. Why does she have to suffer everytime? Why is she doing this? Is it time to follow Hyewon? 

 

 

 

With disheveled hair and sweat running on her face, she rest on a corner and closed her eyes tight. She breathe in and out and opened her bottled water. 

 

 

 

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!" an arm who suddenly slip on her waist made her startled. She shivered from coldness when she realized that her water poured out on her shirt and pants. 

 

 

 

Soft small hands fumble on her shirt and pants trying to magically dry her clothes. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, It's a bad habit of mine." 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon pressed her eyes tight. Trying to calm her nerves. Trying to save the minimal string of patience. Trying hard not to shout at the unknown intruder. 

 

 

 

On a count of five, she focused her eyes on the sneaky intruder and there-- looking at her with apologetic eyes, the woman she's been looking for.

 

 

 

Everything about her seems warm. Her red hair was braided neatly with a burgundy ribbon winding through and she was wearing a yellow shirt, ofcourse. 

 

 

 

The younger just stood there awkwardly. One, she doesn't know how to start. Two, her senior is endlessly saying sorry. 

 

 

 

"I'm really sorry--"

 

 

 

"Oh, look what do we have here? The dumb yellow enthusiast and wow, is this a new recruit to your cult?"

 

 

 

There's a sudden fire on Eunbi's eyes that made all hairs on Chaeyeon's neck stood. It seems that just hearing the girl's voice made her sunbaenim livid. 

 

 

 

Is the world joking her? When she looks for Eunbi, she can't find her. When she doesn't, the senior magically appears but with a twist, Hyewon pops out too. 

 

 

 

Why did she have to be here now? Why when the two people with her wants to get into each other's hair? In much simpler words, want to punch and slap each other? 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon clutch her chest so hard because she thought it would fall from surprise. She just wished she had another pair of hands to check her ears at the same time. 

 

 

 

Nothing is impossible, for real. It's feasible for Kwon Eunbi's height to roar like a tiger and stomp like an elephant. 

 

 

 

"DON'T YOU DARE DRAG OUR NEW MEMBER INTO THIS KANG!"

 

 

 

Hyewon remained nonchalant, "I knew you would do that. It's not new anymore."

 

 

 

"W-WHAT? ARE YOU SAYING I'M TACTLESS?"

 

 

 

Hyewon shrugged her shoulders, a gesture she always used when she doesn't care, "Your words fool, not mine."

 

 

 

Eunbi huffed, "If you just give the keys to our practice room. We would never waste both our times like this." 

 

 

 

Both Chaeyeon and Eunbi got shocked when the VP just nod, "Fine. Just present me your plans for the whole school year."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter