three

Can't you see the foolish me? I'm right next to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTES. THIS IS GOING TO GET LONGER THAN I THOUGHT. LMAO. 

 

Chaeyeon pulls out the beef that she marinade over the night. She add few mushrooms to it and let it stay over for a minute. Over the iron skillet, she sauteed some green onions and then add the marinated beef and the firm tofu that she chops earlier. While waiting for it to simmer, she hums and sways a little. 

 

 

 

"You look happy, care to tell me what happened to you at school today?"

 

 

 

Hyewon was wearing oversized tshirt and a pair of shorts. She's also wearing her glasses which she only uses when she's trying to develop a game. She has those homey feel but still look elegant. 

 

 

 

She remove the skillet from the stove and swiftly pour its contents on a large plate. "I joined the dance club today."

 

 

 

"What did that lover asked you in return?"

 

 

 

"Oh, do you mean Irene unnie. Do you know her?"

 

 

 

Hyewon gets two cups of rice and her portion of viand that Chaeyeon cooks. She took a spoonful, chews on it gracefully and answered, "She's my former classmate. That girl goes back to school when she heard I'm back. She's so competitive."

 

 

 

"As if you are not." Chaeyeon whispers. 

 

 

 

"What did you say? Anyway she's saying that she's back because of her tall chicken girlfriend."

 

 

 

"What's with you and nicknames? Can you just call them by their name?"

 

 

 

Hyewon ignored her question, "I'm saying that you pull out. You should not join that stupid dance group." 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon feels that her blood rose to her head. She close her fist tight and gritted her teeth, "It's not stupid Kang! It's my passion, if you are worried that my grades will affected, you should stay calm, because I will balance my time."

 

 

 

The girl visibly has nothing to say and blurted out, "How can you cook for me when you're already tired!" 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon's face softens, "You should believe me Hye, I just want you to believe in what I can do."

 

 

 

Both become flustered upon that, it's rare for Chaeyeon to call her like that. It would always be 'Kang' or nothing at all. 

 

 

 

Using this as an opportunity, Chaeyeon bravely ask Hyewon, "Can we get the practice room and could you think if you can give us the back the budget?"

 

 

 

"Fine. But let that yellow maniac present to me the club's plans."

 

 

 

Chaeyeon felt happy. It also means that she is also allowed to join the club. "Wait, who is the yellow maniac?" 

 

 

 

The girl in question rolled her eyes so hard that she thought it stays at the back of her head. She suppressed her laugh to not be reprimanded, "My forever nemesis, the lover's cousin."

 

 

 

"Sana all may forever."

 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

 

"Nothing. I will let Eunbi Sunbaenim know tomorrow." 

 

 

 

"I can't wait to hear that yellow freak clapback tomorrow." Chaeyeon swear she feels chills upon hearing Hyewon's unhumored laugh. It's so robotic and evil. Maybe she should warn Yuri about her sister's soon craziness. The symptoms are quite scary. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It' a great day, the sun was shining bright but Chaeyeon choose to wear a big hoody hiding her face. She would only need shades and face mask and nobody would recognized her. The perfect OOTD. 

 

 

 

Hyewon, on the other hand, stopped the car and knocked Chaeyeon's head really hard. 

 

 

 

"You're weird."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter