six

Can't you see the foolish me? I'm right next to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You spend your childhood wanting to grow up, and you spend adulthood wishing you were a child again. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon sighs as she walks from her building to the temporary dance room still wearing her chef's whites. The poor girl doesn't have the time to change to sweatpants and shirt as the dance president called for an urgent meeting. 

 

 

 

Don't get her wrong, she loves everything that she does but she's just to tired to move. She is questioning the one who invented weekdays. Why does it includes saturdays and sundays only? She spend the entire night of friday until sunday baking goods and pastries to sell so she can get some money for herself. Hyewon was not there to stopped her anyway, as she was also busy preparing for the launch of her new game, Kwangbae. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon thinks it was a weird name, but she's not the developer so she just keep shut. All the names of her previous games sound weird too.. The misadventures of the light feather... Flappy duck... Super Takoyaki... And with those hideous names, it still hit the top. 

 

 

 

She stopped with her thoughts when she reached her destination. It was the first time she saw the whole room packed with people. 

 

 

 

A clap was then heard in the room making all the people in it cease the previous murmurs and noises. 

 

 

 

"It seems that everyone is already here..." Irene looked around and then continued, "We already submitted our plans to the student council but they request us to perform."

 

 

 

 Few of the members agreed to perform but a few like Eunbi complained, "I thought Kang already approved. Why is she changing her mind again?"

 

 

 

Chaeyeon agreed in her mind. She thought that too... She..

 

 

 

Everyone turned silent and does not move an inch when Irene talked with her stern voice, "Nope. It's an order from the SC President, Im Nayeon. You should think of this as a warm up."

 

 

 

"I have decided to let Seulgi, Chungha and Lisa to finally have their solo performances, is that okay with you?"

 

 

 

The members agreed. There was finality in Irene's voice so no one bothered to disagree. 

 

 

 

Irene continued, "The others would be in groups and duos. I already grouped you in five's and two's, are there any objections?" Everyone in the room remained quiet. Satisfied, the dance club president raised her left brow charismatically as she utter her next words, "As a challenged, the song is already selected too, except for the solo's."

 

 

 

Chaeyeon remained unfazed. She got no problem with that. The girl just wants this meeting to end already so she can rest at home. 

 

 

 

"Okay, I will now post your respective groups and songs. I don't like to hear any violent reactions anymore because I already asked you about that before. You have three days to practice."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter