five

Can't you see the foolish me? I'm right next to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon watches Hyewon as she eats the grilled cheesy noodles that she prepared. It somehow looks like a lasagna or sandwich. A dish she had mimic from the strange actress on a cooking show. 

 

 

 

Her eyes looked down, noticing the way Hyewon's lips perked up blowing light air to the hot food. The way she her lips, starting from the corner of to her upper lips in a slow agonizing action. Chaeyeon fans herself with her hands as heat crept up from her neck to her face upon remembering their small encounter in the science laboratory. 

 

 

 

It was weird. They were both weird. 

 

 

 

Hyewon moves her hands to cup her face as she angles her own to deepen the kiss. It's somehow intoxicating on Chaeyeon's point of view but her arms are just lying aimlessly on her side not knowing where to put them. 

 

 

 

The vice president took charge of . It unleashed something from Chaeyeon that she timidly tried to mimic the girl's actions. It was addicting, clouding the remaining rationality on her. It was like when she was a kid, trying not to consume all the pochi candies on her candy jar. Saying she will only get one, but ends up with an empty jar. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon got curious. She wants to see how Hyewon looks at the moment. So she flutters her eyes open, but to her shock a pair of gray orbs is staring at her!

 

 

 

Due to her extreme embarassment, she forced her eyes to closed again but to her dismay Kang Hyewon pulled away. 

 

 

 

Hyewon looked at her and then laughed. She LAUGHED! It's a kind of laugh that people do when they can't seem to stop. It was a refreshing sight to see as it was the first time Chaeyeon saw Hyewon so carefree... it was beautiful. Nevertheless, she was annoyed because it seems like the girl was mocking her. 

 

 

 

The vice president's laugh died down and awkward silence engulfs them. 

 

 

 

"it was not a kiss." Hyewon said

 

 

 

Chaeyeon fiddles with her hair confused with what the latter just said, "w-what?"

 

 

 

"I said it was not a k--"

 

 

 

"Y-eah right." Chaeyeon just agreed. What coild she possibly do at this awkward moment? 

 

 

 

"We were just exercising our lips."

 

 

 

She nodded incredibly fast, "Y-yes... and I just punch you with mine cause I was startled with Irene-unnie's voice."

 

 

 

Hyewon agreed and said, "Of course... and I was not jealous. I'm just preventing it so our parents wouldn't know. 

 

 

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

It was so confusing for Chaeyeon. It was as if their running on circles. It was like they were opposite poles repelling each other. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon knows that deep inside Hyewon was a softie. She remembered when she was 14. It was her birthday and their family got dinner together. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter