one

Can't you see the foolish me? I'm right next to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: THIS WOULD BE 3-4 CHAPTERS (NOT QUITE SURE-DEPENDS ON WHICH WAY I WOULD GO) I'M NOT REALLY A GOOD WRITER SO I'M REALLY SORRY IF IT DOESN'T SUIT YOUR TASTE. 

"Do I like you?"

 

"W-what?"

 

"I need to know if I like you already Lee Chaeyeon"

 

It's the first time she ever heard her name from the emotionless girl. She took one... two... three steps away from the girl until her back feels the cold hard wall. 

 

"Don't joke with me Kang"

 

The latter remained motionless, looking straightly at her lips. Her gaze alluring -- probably because she never thought that they would end up like this. 

 

Hyewon lowers her head about to----

 

Chaeyeon woke up from her deep slumber. Her heart was beating fast and her cheeks warm from the giddi-- no -- displeasure. 

 

For Chaeyeon, it's not a dream, it's a nightmare. Kang Hyewon is the most arrogant, sarcastic she had ever known. Sadly, she has to marry her in two years time. 

 

She imagined what her life would be like if she marry the cold- girl. Shivers ran down her spine. Why would she even think of that? But the right question is, why would her parents agreed on that out-of-this-world idea in this modern era?

 

When she reached her phone and checked for notifications, her eyes bulged out. A number of messages all coming from her Mom. 

 

'Lee Chaeyeon. How dare you lie to my face. All those three years and you are tooking up Culinary and not Business?'

 

'I'll be cutting off all your credit cards, you have to support yourself from now on'

 

'Don't you dare call your Dad. I already talk to him about your endeavors.'

 

Chaeyeon stops reading the few out of the hundred messages. She sighs heavily, she doesn't know how her mother caught her. She's always good at sneaking. 

 

"Forget everything for now, Lee Chaeyeon. You still have classes to attend" she mutters to herself bravely. 

 

Walking to school is a part of her daily routine so money is not really her problem. She stays positive, thinking that she can borrow money from her bestfriend, Yena. 

 

But apparently, the world is mad at her. She greeted the guard with a smile as usual, however, the guard looked at her like she saw a ghost. 

 

"What are you doing here Chaeyeon? I thought you already transferred schools?"

 

With mouth agape she ask the woman who she always see whenever she goes at school, "W-what do you mean? I study here right?"

 

The lady guard scratches her head, "It's a directive from the administration Chaeyeon."

 

Chaeyeon thinks deeply and with a shaky hand she reach for her phone to dial her Mom's number. 

 

She stops trying when her call always reach to voicemail. She reads her messages again. 

 

"I transferred you to your future wife's school so she can watch you."

 

"Don't even try to call me. Your Dad and I will be going over seas for business purposes."

 

"I already warned Chaeryeong and Yena in case you asked them for help."

 

"Oh and before I forgot, I already called the staffs to bring all your things in Hyewon's unit. You will be officially living with her. "

 

The grip on her phone tightened. Sometimes, she thinks that she's not even a part of the family. How dare them act like she's a good ready to be bought? How can they trust her life to Hyewon that easily? 

 

She kicked the small rock in front of her angrily. It's Hyewon's fault. It would be always her fault. 

 

For pete's sake, why does it have to be Hyewon? She sighs, there's really no other choice. Her mom is bestfriend's with Hyewon's mom. 

 

The eldest in the family, Jihyun Kang, is already happily married. The second, Dongho Kang, well he's a 'he' and she knows her preferences. Lastly, Yuri, why would she marry someone who has the same age as her sister? 

 

Kang Hyewon, 23, an evil rich genius. She already graduated with flying colors as a software engineer. At the age of nineteen, she owns her own company. Currently she's finishing her game development course at OTR University. 

 

She's already a wife material, if only she's not a cold-hearted . 

 

With faux courage, she goes back to the condo. Yes, Hyewon's unit is on the same building, right in front of her unit. How ironic right? 

 

She looked from left to right. The coast is clear. She raise her point finger to press the bell but lowers it again. 

 

"Inhale... Exhale.. You can do this Chaeyeon. Maybe it's for a few days only. Your mom will pity you." she mutters to herself. 

 

Shamefully, she hit her forehead on the door repeatedly. Her mom is hard as rock, the woman will not show any indifference to her. 

 

She wails dramatically. Her life is a real-life drama, she can write a book about it already. 

 

Chills ran down her spine when she hear the familiar voice behind her, "Don't do crazy things in front of my door."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter