Part 8

We Said forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you walked out of the elevator to the top floor of the restaurant, everything felt just right. Rosie’s arm was linked with yours and her gaze was locked on you. For a second you almost missed the hostess greeting you. She led you to Rosie’s favorite table. It was her favorite for a few reasons. One, because it was the most secluded table in the entire restaurant, making it more comfortable for the two of you to be out in public without to much to worry about. Two, because it was in a spot that was perfect for viewing and listening to the live musicians that played. Not to soft and not to loud. And the third most important reason was because it had the best view. For tonight the glass wall had been pushed all the open, so that the entire landscape of the city was in view with the sunset showcasing it beautifully in the background. 

 

Outside the sun was beginning to set. Creating a beautiful mix of purples and oranges. Almost as if you were both the stars of a big budget Hollywood movie, sitting along a vast and expensive backdrop. The sunset beginning to highlight the cityscape just below. Illuminating the entire restaurant, creating a warm ambience that felt more than comfortable. 

 

As you stared in front of you, the colors from outside beautifully outlined Rosie as she sat across from you. An angelic glow fell upon her, especially with the light reflecting off the menu she had in her hand. It was hard to breath normally. She was just so unreal. The way your heart skipped a beat every time you looked at her, was something you still weren’t used to, even after all these years. 

 

Rosie pretended not to notice the stares you were giving her, but she knew, she could see you from behind the menu she was looking over. From the second you left the apartment to now, her mind has been focused solely on you. It was like she blinked and you were both already seated, completely ignoring the world around her. Which is what you had hoped for.

 

Flashback

 

It had been a few months since the girls ended their world tour, promotions for Kill This Love were long over and they were awaiting the news of their next comeback. Until then, the girls were busy with individual activities, whether that be solo Magazine shoots, Fashion shows, Product endorsements, etc. It was actually a comfortable time in their lives. There was a lot of down time between all the different schedules so for the first time in a while the girls were able to rest properly without the hassle of shooting from one thing to the next. There was time to go out with friends and even time to visit and vacation with family. For now, it was just what they needed. They knew the second their next album came, those days of rest would be history, so they soaked in as much as they could, even if that meant just staying home and doing nothing. 

 

This day happened to be one of those days. Jisoo was laying tucked away in her bed, playing animal crossing with dalgom watching at her side. And down the hall across the dorm was Jennie browsing thru her phone while Kuma was fast asleep right next to her.

 

Rosie was sketching quietly in the living room, while she had some random movie playing in the background on the tv. On the other end of the couch was Lisa who was suppose to be keeping Rosie company but instead was passed out. Her cats nestling themselves all around her. 

 

It had taken some time but Rosie slowly became content with the break-up. The tour helped her a lot, but it was talking things out with the other girls that really helped. She had been sketching more frequently as a way for her to express the different emotions she was feeling.

 

Often times she’d find herself wondering what you were doing at that exact moment. Whether you were thinking about her or if you missed her as much as she missed you. Putting distance between you two was hard for her, even after so many months. She wanted to call you, text you, and see you, but the other girls were against it. They worried she might get back into things if they let her.

 

Jennie wandered out into the living room, rubbing her eyes as she entered the bright room. She stared at the movie on the tv for a while before looking at Rosie with a smile on her face. “What are you drawing?”

 

Rosie shrugged her shoulders and leaned back to examine the sketch in her hands. “I’m not to sure. It’s kind of sketching itself.”

 

Jennie tilted her head when Rosie turned the drawing toward her. From her perceptive it looked like two pairs of hands reaching out to each other. “I like it.” The other girl smiled in response.

 

Jisoo came trudging out of her room next with dalgom in her arms, meeting the others in the living room. “Are you all as hungry as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter