Part 4

We Said forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet taste hit your tongue. It was refreshing and just what you needed. 

 

“Am I gonna get my Americano or are you just gonna stand there.” Jennie’s voice cut your taste buds short as she reached for her drink in your grasp. She took her drink and looked at you like you were exaggerating the taste of your drink a little more than you should be. But your caramel latte was just the right amount of sweet! 

 

The two of you were sitting at a little cafe. It was a quaint little shop on the corner of a not so busy street. Like a hidden treasure. Somewhere only you knew. This is the place you and Jennie usual met up at because it was out of the public eye. The older shop-owners knew the two of you very well since you both visited often. They were like loving grandparents that got excited every time you both stepped through the front door. Bless their souls, never once did they brag to customers about Blackpink’s Jennie being a frequent customer. Even though it would probably drum up more business for them. Despite Jennie’s status all around the world, they never treated her like she was a celebrity. She loved it and loved them because of it. It’s one of the many reasons why this was one of you and Jennies favorite spots to meet.

 

The older woman  brought over two pastries for the two of you. “Here you go, there fresh, just out of the oven!”

 

“Thank you so much!” Jennie said with a big smile on her face. “I love her so much, she’s so adorable.” 

 

The smell of the pastries hit your nose sending your other senses into a frenzy. “She knows me so well, exactly what I wanted.” You took a giant bite out of one of the pastries, which was heavenly. All the drinks and little things to eat were made fresh and were always so amazing!

 

“We should get some of these to go!” Jennie agreed, shaking her head as she was stuffing with another bite of the other pastry on the plate. Such a savory taste.

 

With food in Jennie asked in a rushed tone. “What time is it?” Her eyes getting big with worry. It was easy to lose track of time when you spent it eating delicious food. Unfortunately that can’t happen today, you and Jennie had a list of things to do for the day and nothing could be missed.

 

You took your phone out to check the time, but  easily became distracted by the photo you had set as your lockscreen. It was picture of you and Rosie from when you were both in London. She was on your back wearing one of your hoodies that was so big on her it covered her eyes, leaving her bright smile as the only distinguishable trait that was visible. You always wanted to show her off but being that she was an idol and you weren’t, you couldn’t exactly have a personal photo of the two of you just out there for the world to see. Still it was a photo that lit a fire inside you. It was always little moments like that, that were the best indications of your relationship with her. 

 

“It’s almost 2, we should probably get going. If we miss this appointment I swear.” Jennie grabbed at your arm pulling you out of the shop in a hurry. “Thank you for the treats! We’ll be back! Promise!” She yelled back at the two behind the counter!

 

You were now currently driving toward the new destination. You had no time to dilly dally, Jennie was always good at keeping to a schedule. You couldn’t thank her enough for keeping you out of your day dreams. Otherwise you’d probably never get much done. As you sped down the road, Jennie sat in the passenger side seat touching up her makeup. The delicious pastries from earlier had created the need for her to touch up her lipstick. It was too good for her to think about being careful while eating it.

 

The concentration on her face made you smirk. “Your so lucky I’m a really good driver. One pothole or speed bump could really mess you up.”

 

She stopped and turned toward you, squinting her eyes at you. “Don’t you dare.”

 

Your fingers gripped the steering wheel tight. The temptation almost to much to handle. But you didn’t, you needed to keep Jennie happy today. You graciously let her touch up her makeup without any mishaps from you.

 

THE ZOO

 

Alice and Rosie passed through the front gates of the Zoo, where they were going to be spending the day. Both the sisters wore masks across their faces to keep Rosies identity hidden from the other attendees. As soon as Rosie saw the first animal all her worries went away as the fuzzy creature took all her attention. 

 

“Oh My GOSH!!! Look at it, it’s so cute!”

 

Soon Rosie’s attention was sporadic, jumping from animal to animal. There was so much she wanted to see and do before the day was over. 

 

“And to think you almost didn’t want to come with me today.” Alice . “Come on! Let’s go see which animal we can play with!” She hooked her arm around her sisters and the sped off in the direction of the meerkats.

 

Rosie was in awe at the little creatures running around, standing upright. There were so many of them. They had there attention on the blonde as her and Alice stood by watching them in there little enclosure. 

 

“There so small but so cute!”

 

“I know! These are one of Y/N’s favorite animals next to otters and penguins!” Rosies smile faltered just slightly at the mere mention of your name. Subtle but enough for Alice to know that you were on her mind.

 

Alice quickly tried to deter Rosie from thinking about you so that the two could just have fun and gossip like they normally did. She saw a sign pointing them in the direction of the giraffes and elephants. 

 

“Oh my gosh! Rosie lets go feed a giraffe! Or ride an elephant!”

 

Rosie again found herself being dragged to a new area of the zoo by her overeager sister. But she didn’t mind. It had been awhile since the two got to run around doing something fun like this.

 

AT YOUR APPOINTMENT

 

You and Jennie were brushed up against a large and vast window overlooking all of Seoul. Both your eyes glued to the the view. Such a big city, the hub of the very industry you worked in.

 

“This is so beautiful! You are such a romantic. How are you able to find such places.” Jennie said as she took her gaze away from the view of the city and instead turned it on you. 

 

“Only the best for the best.” You flash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter