Part 2

We Said forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was deep into the night. A time when the moon was up high and the world below was asleep.

 

Your lips moved harshly against each other. Tongues fighting for dominance. 

 

Her arms wrapped around you as she curled into your side. Both of your breaths in unison. Both at peace.

 

Your shirt ripped off her body. A goddess that craved your every touch.

 

Your head leaned closer to her as you embraced her body laying next to yours. Your sleeping figures used the habit of each other by now. 

 

Heavy breaths as the two of you molded into one. Hands roaming each others bodies. Sensitive to the touch. Hearts racing, beating fast.

 

Everything was quiet, serene. Hazy light beamed into the room, probably from all the buildings of the city outside.

 

The sound of skin hitting together, her moans echoing throughout the room, it was all music to your ears.

 

She shifted slightly, hooking her leg with yours, enclosing you within her.

 

Her fingers dug deep into your back as she reached her peak. Arms pulling at your hair begging to go faster, harder.

 

The light sheet slowly crept off her back, leaving her top exposed to the room around.

 

Her deep pants of breath let out as she rode thru her high.

 

All that was heard was the sweet melody of her soft snores breathing into your bare chest she lay against.

 

YOUR BEDROOM

3:00 AM

 

You were awaken by the sudden sounds of soft vibrations coming from the side table. You didn’t move hoping the noise would subside on its own. It was too late. All the energy in you was gone, given to the beauty at your side. Eyes still clenched shut, peace fell over the room again. Whatever caused the sound was gone. But as quickly as the vibrations stopped, sleep was disrupted again when it started up seconds later. 

 

Realizing that the sound wasn’t going to cease anytime soon you decided to fully wake yourself up. Tired eyes reluctantly opened. You stretched your arm out to grab at whatever it was keeping you from sleep. You gripped your phone. The light blinding your eyes as you turn the screen on to read. As you waited for your eyes to adjust the name became clear. 

 

Incoming Call: Jennie

 

Why is Jennie calling at this hour? Immediately you decided to get up. You eased your way out of Rosie’s hold. Sliding her arm off your chest and unhooking her leg from yours. You slowly shifted her over to the side so you could move yourself away.  You shuffled off the bed throwing on a random pair of sweats and the closest shirt you could find. You walked to the opposite end of the room opening the slide door making sure you were far enough way from Rosie before you accepted the call. 

 

“hello” Your voice tired as you answered.

 

Jennie figured that now was as good a time as any to call. Obviously, she thought that at this time of night or well technically morning Rosie would be asleep so she’d finally be able to talk to you without worry of Rosie answering the phone again. 

 

She was a bit overly enthusiastic, especially with it being 3 in the morning. A vast contrast to the tiredness that ran throughout your body. 

 

As much as you wanted to pass out, you hadn’t had a chance to speak to Jennie privately in a while. 

 

“Hey sorry I’m calling so late…er well I guess it is morning now, so sorry for calling so early.” Her bright voice chiming in from the other end.

 

“No it’s fine, what’s up?” Your grogginess slowly fading away.

 

“Aww…You must be so tired!” You could hear the pout she was making over the phone. “I didn’t want to text you, I was worried she might read it, I mean she caught me off guard answering your phone today so…”

 

Your voice now a bit more clear. “No, yeah I’m glad you didn’t send a text. I wouldn’t have wanted her to accidentally read something she shouldn’t have.” You laugh a little. 

 

“Yeah, I really would have hated it if I was the one that blew it for you.” She laughed at her remark.

 

“Yeah, with the way things are going right now, it would really for a little mistake to ruin things. But believe me it wouldn’t h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter