Part 7

We Said forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 2019

 

All the girls were getting out of the heat for the moment. They had severely underestimated the desert heat in California. Lucky for them their trailer was fully equipped with AC. The girls fell onto the couch once they all got inside. Their set wasn’t for another few hours and they were already tired from jumping around watching all the other artists. At this current moment, it felt like they weren’t celebrities, it felt like they were just a group of regular twenty year olds enjoying a weekend at Coachella. Despite their constant run-ins with other various celebrities and the fact that they were paling around with Jaden and his group the whole time. It was like a breath of fresh air. A small sliver of time that allowed for them to let loose a bit.

 

Obviously, it was something that all the girls had needed, something Rosie had needed especially.

 

“Can you believe were actually here, at Coachella? This is so fun!”

 

“Do you think we’ll get a good turn out?” Jennie faced Rosie, trying to ease her doubts. “Have you seen all the crowds so far? I’m sure it’ll be fine. Even if it’s just 1 person we’re going to put-on the best performance we can!”

 

Lisa jumped into the conversation. “It’ll be filled, I promise. So let’s just enjoy the experience regardless! ”

 

Lisa turned out to be right, the second the girls got up on that stage, the amount of people waiting for them went as far as their eyes could see. It was almost unbelievable, that for a moment Rosie doubted that everyone out there was actually there for Blackpink, but she was wrong. They hadn’t even realized how many people had been anticipating them, even more than just the regular Kpop fans.

 

It was almost perfect, because it provided the distraction that Rosie needed to help her get over her break-up with you. But being in LA for nearly a month was also hard to ignore. After all it was your hometown, and before the break-up, the plan was to have you join them for this portion of the tour.

 

Fort Worth Hotel

 

Rosie was busy lying on her bed, with her music playing loudly in her room. Just enough for her to be able to relax. Jennie and Lisa had decided to spend their time at the spa earlier, allowing themselves to be pampered a bit, while Jisoo was taking a nap, she had been feeling the effects of the tour so she decided to take all the time she could to rest.

 

The first weekend of Coachella was still fresh in Rosie’s mind. The start of their North American tour. Sitting in her room in Fort worth Texas was a bitter sweet feeling since this was the last stop on this portion of the tour. They’d be heading back to Korea tomorrow then they’d be off again to Europe soon after. She rolled over onto her stomach before pulling up your name in her messages. She starting writing out a whole paragraph of how she had felt during their performance. Before she was about to click send she stopped herself. There had been a lot of moments like this recently. You were always her go to, the one she shared everything with. Even though you had drifted apart, this was such a big moment in her life that she felt like you would have wanted her to share her experience with you.

 

She stared at her phone longer than she realized she did because enough time had passed for Jennie to come barging into her room without her noticing.

 

She jumped on the bed at her side. “Whatcha doing?”

 

Finally snapping out of it, she put her phone down. “Nothing.” Jennie saw the look in her eyes. “Okay. What’s wrong?” Rosie shot off the bed and slammed her phone down on the desk. “NOTHING! I’m fine.” Her back was turned away from the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter