Part 1

We Said forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your first love was someone you met in high school. Things ended badly between the two of you. And on top of that it was really hard for you to get over her. You didn’t think you ever would, until you met Rosé! She sparked something deep inside you that you didn’t even know existed. 

 

It was instantaneous, the first moment you laid eyes on her. Her chubby cheeks, the orange locks that flowed down her shoulders.

 

You knew from that moment on, that she was the one. There was no one else you wanted. But she was just debuting as a member of Blackpink, you knew there was no way she would fall for someone like you. All you did was work as a production assistant for Inkigayo. You were a nobody and she was about to become a big somebody.

 

As surprising as it was you were assigned the task of running errands for the newly debuted group. Their managers and the producers of the show were sending you on confusing missions throughout the entire day. Back and forth you went relaying recording times, camera tests, going over last minute set changes, relaying lighting info back to the producers. It was exhausting but that’s what you got yourself into. You hated it at the time but would soon come to love it. Without it you never would have been introduced to Rosie or the rest of the girls.

 

It wasn’t until the promotions for As If Its Your Last ended that you finally asked her out, and for some reason she said yes. All the stars must have aligned that day. Every ounce of luck you had must have pulled together for her to agree to go out with you, because how could she want to be with someone like you. 

 

You couldn’t believe how it was possible to love someone as much as you loved Rosé. She was perfect in every sense of the word. Imperfections and all. The two of you dating was not easy by any means but the two of you made it look like it was cloud 9. Your first year was pure unfiltered love. It was filled with late night calls, secret rendezvous, subtle looks and passes during promotions at the broadcast company, and sneaking her out of the dorm late at night. It was dangerous, heated, full of adrenaline. 

 

The world tested the both of you with the explosion of Ddu-du-ddu-du. The success was massive and Blackpink was skyrocketing into stardom faster than you could blink. She was busier than ever. Magazine shoots, commercials, and a new tour. She was gone a lot and you two found it harder to keep your relationship from drowning, but you did. 

 

Things got even harder when the group started their world tour. If you had thought she was gone a lot before it was nothing compared to this. The girls were on their way to ruling the world and all you could do was stand at Rosie’s side and watch as she lived out her dreams. In the midst of all their success you were finding success as well as you became one of the higher up producers for the company and even became one of the youngest shareholders. Your lives were drifting and you broke up.

 

It was short lived because after Kill this love, the girls didn’t really have much of any promotions and the starlet that was Rosé missed every piece of you and you missed her. It wasn’t like things ended badly, it was just being apart that made it hard and with her back to having more time, there was no doubt that both of you wanted to get back together. 

 

And together is where you stayed….

 

 

…which lead to now.

 

 

 

YOUR APARTMENT

 

The light trickling in through the windows illuminates the room. As you lay there slowly waking up, you gaze around, stretching out your arms. As the sun rises higher in the sky outside, the rays of sunshine bounce off the furniture and reflect off the white sheets that lay across your body.

 

As you turned to your left, the light creates an angelic glow as it touches the delicate skin of a beautiful . Her skin flawless like always. 

 

Rosie was still fast asleep. Subtle breaths escape . You gently move a piece of hair covering her face off to the side, so you can admire how cute and peaceful she looks.

 

As she lays there, you can’t help but let a smile creep up on your face. Even after all the years you two have spent together, there were times you still felt like it wasn’t real. That she wasn’t real, but she was and she was all yours. 

 

You loved everything about her.  Porcelain skin, that was always soft and silky smooth. Beautiful chestnut colored eyes, that carried all the emotions she embodied. Slender fingers upon delicate hands. Her petite body and her tall frame. Gorgeous long blonde hair. 

 

These were the moments you lived for. 

 

You didn’t want to wake her just yet, she was gonna need all the rest she could get. The start of their next world tour was only a few days away, soon she’d be flying off to Japan again. 

 

Every tour had its ups and downs but you knew she cherished all of it. Every opportunity she got to stand on stage and sing was her happy place. She knew that whatever came her way she would have you there like always. 

 

“Morning babe.” Rosie quietly said in her raspy morning voice.

 

You hadn’t noticed that she woke up, even though you had your eyes on her the entire time you’ve been awake.

 

“Morning Beautiful.” You smile at her.

 

She blushes as her eyes meet yours. “Why are you up so early.” She asked trying to hold in a grin.

 

“I have to wake up early if I want to see what an angel looks like sleeping.” She pushes your shoulder.

 

“Okay weirdo!” 

 

You continue to stare into her brown orbs. “You’re so beautiful!” You say as you caress her cheek.

 

She grabs your hand a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter