In all her colours

Undeniable petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Eunbi and Sojung glided across the dance floor in each other's arms, there was an undeniable aura of love enveloping them, tangible to anyone who dared to glance their way. The room seemed to shrink, leaving only the two of them in a world of their own creation, a sanctuary forged from the depths of their shared affection.
 

Their movements were synchronized, effortless, as if they were dancing to the rhythm of their own beating hearts rather than the music echoing around them. With every step, every twirl, they exuded a sense of serenity and contentment that spoke volumes of the journey they had undertaken to reach this moment.

 

In each other's arms, they found solace, comfort, and unwavering support. Their bodies fitting together with a natural ease as they continued to gaze at each other... never wanting to let each other go... It was as if all the pieces of the puzzle had finally fallen into place, aligning perfectly to form a picture of love and acceptance that surpassed anything they had ever dared to dream.

 

And as they danced, lost in the music and lost in each other, they knew with a certainty that transcended words that they were exactly where they were meant to be. In each other's arms, they found home, a place of belonging where they could be their truest selves, unguarded and unafraid.

 

As the final notes of the song faded into the night, Eunbi and Sojung lingered in each other's embrace, reluctant to let go of the moment they had shared.

 

It had been a long journey to say the least...

 

A colourful journey indeed...

 

And for Eunbi...

 

This journey began and ended through a series of colours...

 

All colours that deeply pointed to her growing affection with Sojung...

 

An admiration as white as purity... symbolising her honest and innocent attraction towards the taller in the beginning... prompting her to want to get closer and closer to the woman...

 

As time went all that once innocent adoration grew into something else.... being with Sojung... Eunbi began to feel more than just surface level attraction...

 

She began to crave the older... 

 

Always wanting to be around her every step of the way..

 

It had turned pink as she realised her initial crush had turned into love... a gentle type of love.. and no matter how difficult it may have been to love Sojung... every second that she did... still at the end gave her immence happiness...

 

That was when the pink was accompanied with purple where in addition to her evermore adoration for Sojung... she realised... in the older woman... she'll forever be able to devote herself to her completely...

 

Which brings us to now...

 

In this moment...

 

In all it's final colours... where red had completely covered all those colours and surrounded itself between the two woman..

 

Deep Love....

 

And as Sojung looked into Eunbi's eyes... before leaning in for a slow yet chaste kiss,,,,

 

Eunbi knew then and there... 

 

That red colour in her chest will never go away....

 

 

 

✽✾✿❀❁

 

 

 

From afar...

 

Another woman stood, leaning over a counter.... 

 

Having not made her appearance known to anyone famiiar to her yet...  she watched the two love birds ahead of her silently....

 

It's been months now since Eunbi had properly seen the two woman outside of hospital visitation hours... having only just fully recovered from her surgery... the girl had honestly been keeping a low profile... not wishing to see many people since her recovery.

 

During those days, the two woman would constantly visit her, with flowers, food and coffee. She appreciated deeply, that despite everything, Sojung and the other Eunbi will still find time in their busy schedule to make sure she was ok....

 

They would typically always show up together too...

 

so...

 

She should be used to seeing them together....

 

But watching them now, embracing each other and kissing...

 

A sensation spreads across her chest... something she can't quite explain..

 

It wasn't empty and emotionless like she had expected... quite the opposite actually...

 

No... there was still an uncomfortable feeling there... seeing Sojung together with someone else that isn't her....

 

The memories of how much she loved Sojung was still evermore present...

 

She still remembers every detail vividly... 

 

The way her breath would hitch whenever the barista was around her...

 

How she would feel her heart rate pick up as her palms begin to clam up....

 

All of it... they never went away...she was very aware of how much she longed to call Sojung her's all this time....

 

But, to put it lightly... it just didn't hurt anymore....

 

No...

 

They were vivid memories... but at the same time distant ones....

 

As if she was an ex lover from years ago.... where her heart had time to finally heal and get over the individual completely....

 

The reality of their memories shared still existed... t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter