Meeting

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry I'm late." Daniel was still almost gasping for air when Seulong opened the door of his apartment for him.

"Just breath first." He laughed at his disheveled self and ushered for him to enter the place.

Soon, a loud sound of laughter echoed the halls and that one very familiar voice got Daniel's attention.

Yes, he knows her voice very well. He was always been a huge fan, and he has like any others, have "stalked" her fanpages and watch her videos. Eventhough he hasn't met her upclose, he memorized her voice and laughs. Hearing it upclose made him nervous.

He stood frozen as he listened.

"Ready to meet her?" Seulong smirked at him teasing him at his reaction.

Daniel was actually took up the courage to asked Seulong's help in meeting his long time crush. He was very persistent on letting him meet her but it seems that the schedule's didn't match. He could've just asked for her number but he doesn't want her to feel awkward. He wants to get to know her as "friends" first.

Daniel just gave him a knowing look and tried to hide his nervousness.

"Just be yourself." Seulong said tapping his shoulder.

"She doesn't bite." He joked. Then added, "No, scratched that." Then he laughs at the joke he only knows the reason behind.

"Huh?" Daniel was nervous enough and was now confused as his words.

Jihyo, or as her oppas would call her "Jisoo-yah" joined the company at a very young age. In fact, she was the youngest in the group. She was often the one they would like to tease a lot because of her adorable reactions. She has this huge beautiful eyes that would go wide with their teasings, and the nose crunched that she would do when she can't get the steps right. She has this doll-face beauty but will often give a kick or punch to her oppas' silliness. There was also a time she threw things at them and the time she almost bit Taecyeon because of too much teasing. But that's a story dear to them that he thinks should be told by Jihyo to Daniel if she decides too.

"uhm, Daniel, also behave. Taecyeon is here as well." He reminded him, making Daniel gulp from whatever reason there is behind that reminder.

Today was actually Seulong celebration as he got back from the military training. He invited his closest friends, most of which from the former agency JYPE. He also took this chance to let Daniel have his long time request of meeting Jihyo. Wannaone was about to disband giving Daniel his extra time and TWICE's just ended their promotion already.

.....
"Yah Oppa!" Jihyo whined and threw the chips at Taecyeon who is in front of her. He is teasing them again.

They burst into laughing just like the old times but they seemed to freeze when Seulong cleared his throat.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter