Oppa

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure this is ok?." Daniel kept on fidgetting on his seat as he was nervous meeting a certain someone.

Jihyo laughed at him and held his hand. "Relax Niel-ah." She briefly said and then kept her eyes on the road as she is the one currently driving them in their destination.

"You already met her, why do you feel so nervous?" Jihyo chuckled.

"But this is different. We will be spending a whole day with her. Are you sure she will like my gift?" Daniel said worriedly.

"She's 11 Niel and is still a huge kid inside. I'm sure she'll adore all that pink stuffs you bought for her." Jihyo said calming him.

 

Daniel have already met Jihyo's family on special occassions, and to admit, her parents like him very much. He did his best on impressing them so that they would approved of him. It was a huge relief to know that they love him for their daughter. But Jihyo's sisters where a different case. They were shy just like their unnie and have not really talked or communicated with him directly in any way so he was quite nervous when Jihyo told him about her plan on taking out Seoyeon on her birthday because she told Jihyo that she misses her.

Of course, Daniel wants to impress her too. He wants everyone who Jihyo loves, to love him too. After all, he did not plan on dating Jihyo for a short while only. He has the intention of marrying her when the right time comes, so these people important to Jihyo means a lot to him as well.

But Daniel doesn't exactly know how to interact with a young 11 year old girl. He doesn't have any siblings, moreover hadn't had a chance to get to know someone around that age so he is quite nervous.

 

Finally, they have arrived in Jihyo's family's house.

"You'll be fine." Once again Jihyo took his hand and led him in the doorday.

"You're late unnie!" 

Seoyeon has already opened the front door just before Jihyo got her keys as the little girl knew the sound of her car so she took it to herself to open it immediately knowing it was her unnie whom she is excited to see but of course, she doesn't want Jihyo to know.

Seoyeon was surprised to see Daniel coming with Jihyo as well. Her unnie didn't tell her.

Daniel was just as surprised as she is when she suddenly opened the door with a somewhat "angry" expression.

"Aww... did you wait for me for too long? I didn't know there was road repair along the way." Jihyo ruffled her hair and then hugged her. "Happy Birthday Seoyeonnie~" She added.

"Yeah, thanks." She mumbled betwenn their embrace.

"Ah, I didn't tell you but Daniel will join us in celebrating your birthday." Jihyo beamed pushing Daniel to greet the 11 year old.

"Ha-happy birthday, Seoyeon-ssi." He said trying to show his best smile while handing her the huge box of present that he brought.

"Thank you." She taking taking the box and gave out a little smile. 

"Okay, where's everyone? Where's my baby?" Jihyo said breaking the awkward atmosphere. She went inside and immediately looked for her cat, Bbuyo.

Daniel followed her inside while Seoyeon just placed the gift above the table.

Daniel felt a little sad as the girl didn't seem to excited to open it at first.

"Mom and dad went out. Jiyoung-unnie is in her room." Seoyeon answered. 

"I see." Jihyo said while playing with Bb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter