Box Of Chocolate

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel have been friends with Jihyo before asking her out, and it also took a while of getting to know each other more after Jihyo agreed on being his girlfriend. It's easy to say he had seen all the different sides of Jihyo, on and off stage. He knew she is very interesting. In fact, she's like a box of chocolates, he wouldn't know what he'll get.

Sometimes, she's just wants some quiet time with them together. Sometimes, they'll be too noisy playing games and Jihyo would jump up and down whenever she beats him. Sometimes, she'd be whiny and sulky. Sometimes, she'd be the one to comfort him and make him feel better.

..........
Baby (sometimes Jihyo is just a baby inside)


"Niel-ah!" Jihyo immediately run over Daniel and embraced him burrying her face on his chest.

Daniel was lost for words but nonetheless, he immediately reciprocated her hug and rested his arms on her back and shoulder.

"Don't run to your boyfie Jihyo-yah~" Momo teases her big time making everyone in the room laugh at her.

"You're just envious yours isn't here yet." Jihyo stuck out her tongue at her.

This made Momo shut up and just pouted in the corner.

"There, there Momoring." Mina them came by her side and patted her head like a baby that she is.

They all have freetime and they were all gathering in Daniel's place just for simple fun and games. Jihyo already knows his passcode and he'd let Jihyo and her friends enter in while waiting for him to arrive.

Jihyo had been winning a lot and Momo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, the competitive ones, take it upon themselves to gang up on Jihyo to so she'd lose on a game. Sometimes, they are really rough when it comes to winning.

"Looks like you are having so much fun here." Daniel said flashing his wide grin.

"They were ganging up on me Niel-ah." Jihyo was all too pouty as she looked up to him, her body still engulfed in his huge frame. Looking like a damsel in distress begging to be saved by her knight.

"Who's ganging up on my baby?" Daniel eyed them acting as if he's tough and ready to fight, but he can't hold his smile and began laughing afterwards. He really can't actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter