Anger

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji, how are you?" Daniel immediately called Jihyo upon hearing the news that broke the internet which involves her and the newly formed women's team. 

"I am mad Dan." This is the first words that Jihyo said which exactly reflects the feelings she had the moment she heard of the rumors. 

"How can they think of something like that?! We did for fun. You know how Sejeong-unnie has just started to go out again. Then there's Jeonghwa-unnie who needs to take out her stress into something. And Mina. She came along to have fun and now... now it's ruined!." Jihyo exclaimed. She didn't even care that she got blamed for it or how her name was caught up again. She was more concerned of her friends and their well-being. She has been a strong support for them and she knows what they been through and is going thru so she worries about them a lot.

"What did the company said about it?" Daniel said being careful with his words. 

"You know how they allowed us to join because the doctors said it would be good for me and mina? Now they want us to quit Dan," Jihyo said with both disappointment and annoyance in her tone.

"Maybe... maybe they are right." He said.

"What?! You are siding agreeing with them?" Jihyo scoffed. She can't hide her reaction.

"Jihyo, they know what's best for you and they want to protect your image. If knetz find it inappropriate to be invo-"

"I can't believe me I'm hearing this from you! You want us to stop just because some people don't want it? They don't want me too so should I stop being an idol? They don't agree with us. Do you want us to break up?!" At this point, Jihyo was furious. All the pressure from the incoming concert including this stress have build up and she reached this breaking point.

"Jih, that's not what I meant. I want the best for you and I want to protect you."

"I need to go now. We'll have our practice again." She cut off even without saying goodbye.

Daniel knew he needs to fixed it quick, but before that, he needs to call someone very important.

He took deep breaths trying to calm himself up.

After a couple of rings, the guy answered.

"Did you do it? Have you convinced her?" The voice on the phone said.

"I talked to her and you know how she is."

"So it didn't end well I assume."

"She was furious. I told you I will try but I can't hurt her like that."

"I understand Daniel-ssi. You must also understand as well that we are doing it to protect her. We have connections in the industry and we know how it could go badly. There are people taking advantage of this situation and she doesn't need to know that detail because it will only stress her our more. You are a CEO and this should be a learning experience for you that sacrifices had to be made. You must look at the bigger picture."

"I understand. But she needs me right now so I'm going to your company right now."

"I will let the managers know. Thank you and please take care of her."

Just like that, the call ended. He knows this is an important matter for them to involve hiim to this extent but he trust that person and he knows that he'll protect Jihyo and the girls.

He called his secretary and told her to cancel all his business related appointments then informed his manager that he will go over to her right after his rehearsal.

 

.....

In TWICE dance studio, no one dares to come close to Jihyo knowing that any moment, the girl will explode. She emits an auro that they all know to well that it's better to avoid her and let her be at the moment. Jihyo tries her best to focus on the routine but it's obvious that her mood gives off a dark aura.

"Ok guys, wrapped it up." The rehearsals finally comes to an end. All the girls lay on the floor exhausted. They gave it their best and their muscles are now aching.

One by one, they stood up and packed their things.

"Jihyo-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter