Mrs Kang

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey sweetie, why are you the one doing that?' Mrs Kang went over to the familiar girl that is segrating some bottles near the parking lot.

"Oh, Mrs Kang." Jihyo immediate bow and greeted her properly.

"I told you, you can call me auntie sweetie." Jihyo just gave her an embarassed smile. She had known Daniel's mom for almost a year now yet she is still shy drop the formalities.

"It's ok. Jihyo-ya, You are family now." Mrs Kang smiled and gave her reassuring smile while she pulled her over to come inside Daniel's residence. The bottles that she's fixing were left on the ground but she can't do anything but to follow the old woman.

"Yah, Daniel! Why you letting Jihyo do your chores. You should be the one it yourself.!" She said scolding his son who is in the kitchen washing up the dishes and cleaning up the place.

"Eomma!" He hurriedly dried up his hands and went to greet his mother meeting the shy smile of Jihyo who is locked in his mother's arms.

"What's wrong with you?!" She immediately hit his arms.

"Ouch! Ouch!" Daniel just yelp while Jihyo is panicking and don't know how to react in the situation.

"You should be embarrassed!' She said while continuing hitting him.

"I- Um-- I--- auntie! Please don't hit him." Jihyo finally decided to come in between.

Mrs Kang immediately stopped upon hearing Jihyo calling her auntie for the first time.

"I insisted in doing it. It was my fault. But, I really don't mind helping him." Jihyo bowed and apologize. She felt she was the caused of the trouble.

"Aww sweetie. Don't worry. You did nothing wrong." Mrs Kang said while giving Jihyo the sweetest smile she could offer.

"Eomma!. You made Jihyo panic. Look how red my baby is." Daniel said while giving Jihyo a back hug.

"Yah!" Jihyo instant reaction was elbow his stomach with the sudden skinship. She always feels embarrass about it especially that Daniel's mom is in front of them.

"Ouch!" Poor Daniel yelped in pain again.

"Oh I'm sorry. I was just surprised-"

Daniel suddenly engulfed her in his tight embrace. He was not chuckling "Gotcha"

"Yah, Niel!" She tried to break free but the hug was tight and her small body doesn't have the strength.

"Don't be embarrassed with my mom. Right mom?"

"You better treat her right." Mrs Kang said and went towards the kitchen to finish cleaning up what ever Daniel left.

"My mom loves you." Daniel chuckled and kissed the top of Jihyo's head.

"Niel-ah let me go. I need to help her."

"No sweetie. you just rest and watch tv. Let Daniel do eveything." Mrs Kang said from the kitchen.

 

.......

.....

Mrs Kang didn't know she'll grown to like Jihyo. She was skeptic when his son said he likes a girl, moreover saying she's in the idol community just like he is. But it all changed when she finally met her........

*Flash back


*During the time Daniel already made up his mind on pursuing Jihyo but he hasn't told her yet. But they are already considered as close friends as he finds her as one of those that he can rely on during the dark times

"Niel, will you relax?" Mrs Kang can only laugh while looking at his son who seemed to be in his own world. 

"Food... Drinks... Decors.... Music.... what else?!" Daniel was walking back and forth as he check every detail on the party that he had organized. It was a small gathering with only his closest friend but there's one particular visitor he wants to express.

"Niel!" His mother called out again with a louder voice this time and it worked to get his attention.

"Eomma?" He said while looking confuse as to why she is laughing at him.

"Relax. Why are you so worked up anyway?" His mom said as she put some finishing touches on the food.

"Mom, she's coming." Daniel said making his panic state earlier to come back.

"She? You mean the lady you have been telling me about? No wonder you are like that. But you never told me her name before." Mrs Kang said while putting his hands on her hips.

"I'll introduce her to you tonight. I just want to empress her." He said side hugging her mother.

"Oh?! How about me? What if I don't like her?" His mother said.

"There's no way you will not like her eomma."

"You're that confident? Is she an idol? Niel, I told you I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter