Father's Day

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Oppa!" Seoyeon jumped up and hugged the visitor.

"What did you brought me this time?" She asked.

He smiled at her and pulled out the present hidden on his back.

"Here you go!" He said handing over a new game for her Switch.

"Wahhh! Yey! Thank you oppa!" She jumped in glee and thanked him once again 

Daniel only chuckled and patted her head.

He would never fails to bring something whenever he visits and the youngest park will always be looking forward to it. He loves to see her reaction. It's like seeing the younger version of Jihyo when she's still a kid.

Jihyo then came out from the kitchen after hearing the noise that they made.

"Aren't you spoiling her?" She said while walking over to them.

"Maybe I am." He said winking at the little girl who already run off trying the new game she received.

"Tsk! tsk!" Jihyo can only shook her head but she can't keep the smile from showing on her face.

"Hi baby." Daniel then pulled her closer giving her a side hug then made a quick peck on her cheeks.

"Hello to you too." Jihyo just said as she placed her arm on his side reciprocating his gesture. 

Daniel has been a regular visitor in the Park Family home. He has been close and comfortable with everyone in the family except for the only man in the house, Mr. Park. He only met him twice and this would be the third time. He is often busy with work that he is usually out or traveling somewhere meeting his clients.

"Niel's here!" Jihyo announced with her voice echoing inside their home. 

They went straight to the kitchen to set the food that he had brought along with some expensive drinks.

He was invited over to celebrate Father's day with the Parks. It was his first time actually celebrating it .

As they went there, Mr Park came cross paths with him so he immediately pulled away from Jihyo and made a formal greeting.

"Anyeong hasseyo. Happy Father's day sir." He said making Jihyo giggle on the side in how formal he is. It's been a while since he met him again so he was trying to do his best.

"Daniel-ssi, you don't have to be too formal. You're family too." He said and smiled at him.

"Th-thank you sir." He said.

"Oh Niel-ah!" Soon it was Jihyo's mom who came in.

"Hi auntie." Daniel said as he came over to her and greeted her. 

"I'm glad you could come. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter