Jihyo's boyfriend

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel has this huge grin on his face while looking at beautiful lady coming his way.

"Did you wait too long?" This was Jihyo's immediate response when she came close to him. She has just finished their louis vuitton photoshoot and she looked extremely pretty. No words could ever describe how Daniel was mesmerized by her appearance at the moment. That long straight pink hair and that simple black dress that fits her perfectly.

"Daniel." Jihyo repeated again to the awestruck guy.

"I'm sorry, but are you really my shorty?" He said looking at her again from head to foot with grin on his face.

"Yah!" Jihyo felt shy and pushed him. "Don't tease me." She added.

"I'm just kidding jagiya." He said and pulled her towards him with his arm around her shoulders. "You look perfect. Beautiful as always, love." He said whispering in her ear before kissing the side on her head. This little sweet gestures of him never fails to give her butterflies on her stomach.

"After you my princess." He said after opening the door for her. He had planned this dinner months a head and it would be a fitting moment to celebrate TWICE's comeback. He's sure that his love has a lot to talk about.

.......
They headed to a very fancy restaurant. It took him months ahead to book the place. Not only that the restaurant was known for it's delicious food and amazing service, he also like the privacy it could give them. Being in their situation, it was hard to go out in public and enjoy what most couples ordinarily do. This is the closest thing he could offer to her. Even with ten times the price, he is willing to pay more just to give her this experience and see the smile on her face and that look on her eyes that only him could have.

Even the entrance of the place was secluded from the main gate. The lights covering the pathway already made Jihyo's eyes shimmer in delight.

Daniel could only stare at her feeling please and proud of himself. He took his phone and took a picture of her without her noticing.

Upon arriving at the place, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter