Treasure

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...continuation of last chap....

They had a great time today and catching up with her oppa made Jihyo very happy. Having a sunbae to talk and share her worries made her happy and relieved. It was also a great opportunity for Daniel to meet someone dear to Jihyo and at the same time, a senior in the industry that he could learn from. There were no awkward moments. It's as if they were all friends from a long time.

"Thank you for tonight Niel-ah. I am really happy." Jihyo said as she put her arms around Daniel's waist giving him a warm hug. Daniel on the other hand reciprocated the action and also leaned in to kiss the top of her head.

"Do you have a schedule tomorrow?" He asked.

Jihyo thought for a moment before answering "I have one but it will be later in the afternoon." 

Daniel beamed at her response.

"Do you want to spend the night over? I'll move my appoinment in the afternoon too."

Jihyo with a huge smile on her face immediately nodded. 

"Great! I want to spend more time with you." He said pulling her closer in his arms.

They went back in car and then Jihyo immediately informed Nayeon and her manager about it on which they agreed.

It was now a normal thing with Jihyo spending the night over at Daniel's. 

They have been dating for more than a year now but contrary to what others think, spending the night over at his house doesn't mean they will have . In fact, they have never done it before. The closest thing they did is kissing each other on the lips. Daniel never touched anything he wasn't supposed to or anything that would make Jihyo feel uncomfortable or "violated".

Others may think it was such a lost. Knowing how Jihyo has one of the best bodies in kpop and some may think Daniel have all the right to have it for himself. But he is not that kind of guy. Jihyo is not a property he can own.

He knows very well that Jihyo has been thru a lot and he knows how men are very much thinking ertedly of her. He knows all the malicious rumors, all the the indecency that Jihyo has faced and has been facing all this time. 

He didn't fell in love with her because of her body or her beautiful face, though it is a huge bonus. He loves her for her personality and everything that's within her. Though admittedly there are times that it takes all of the self-control within his body to stop himself, him being a gentleman still wins. He won't do anything that will make Jihyo feel uncomfortable as he loves and respects her in the highest possible way.

...
They finally arrived at his home and the two of them went to their separate rooms and washed up.

One of the rooms in his house has been reserved for her and she already has her clothes and other personal stuffs inside. She decided to wear the TWICE pajamas with the long sleeves and long pants, perfect of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter