Jealous (YUMJI)

I want to walk this path with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am at my room scrolling thru my cellphone . I am sulking while reading all the comments to the particular picture of my girl that she pposted on  Instagram. It's just a simple picture of her smiling seductively at the camera but she looks effortlessly beautiful.

~umji yah why so pretty ?

~yaaahhhh I wish she was mine

 

~my queen

~she's my life 

~my wife 

~my ideal girlfriend

 

i read all the comments and I can't help but frown . I should've not feeling this because this is just normal .

We are idols yuna so you should have used to it .

i tried telling that to myself but I don't know why I'm so sensitive today..

Is it because I am on period ?? Or because I'm being over possessive these days ???

I just can't stop hate it when someone is boldly saying that yewon is their wife or they want yewon  to be their girlfriend . I also hate it when we are having a fan sign and there is one particular fan who is good looking and he really likes or idolize yewon to the extent that he even gave yewon anexpensive gift . And I dont know if I'm just hallucinating or I really saw yewon blushed when he compliments her and also I hate how he looks at her like she was the girl in his dreamss. 

 

I know I know I'm being unreasonable because we are idols and that its natural and the fact that they are our fans meansIi should  be used to it but maybe I'm just being emotional these days .

I'm being possessive

And I hate it ..

 

Or maybe just like them , I just want to boldly say that yewon is mine but unfortunately I can't .

I don't want to tell this to yewon because I don't want her to think I am being childish again 

But ..

I sigh and a pout involuntarily form on my lips.

Just why does she have to post this picture ?? I dot want anyone to see it , she's too beautiful and hot on this picture and I want it to be for my eyes only.

 

I snap out of my trance when I heard a soft knock on my door then I saw yewon enters the room

"Hey what are you doing here ? You didn't joins us for dinner  " she said as she sat at the edge of my bed 

I let out a sigh trying to think for a better alibi

"Don't try to lie to me . Yerin said that you are sulking over something . What is it ?" She addedd while looking at me intently 

Ugh that duck !!! Can't she just kept shut ??

I am contemplating if i should tell her my childish delema or just lie and make excuses .

I bring my gaze back on my phone where her picture and all the comments ddisplaying on  the screen .

She softly get my phone from my hand and I just let her Because she knew me too well and she will insist anyway.

I look at her and I saw the corner of her lips curves upwards when she saw what I am looking at my phone .

"So do you find me pretty here that you can't stop looking at it ?? " She teased me trying to light up my mood.

I rolled my eyes "I always finds you beautiful yewon-ah" 

Her smile widens . 

"Then can you tell me now why are you sulking ?" She ask . Looking at me like she's telling me that I can say anything to her , she's my lover after aAll

We're having a staring battle for seconds before I puff my cheeks and shakes my head knowing that she wouldn't let me go until i tell her the reason why I am sulking like a child.

But I don't know what to say and I dont want to sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter