Shy (Wonha)

I want to walk this path with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha POV

 

"I heard that Ravi the captain of the basketball team confessed to you yesterday huh " I heard sinb said but I didn't bother to look at her as my eyes are now glued to the girl who entered the cafeteria and sat at the far corner with her friend with a blonde hair.

"Yeah " I non chalantly answer sinb not hiding  my disinterest on the topic. 

"Not only him but also jungkook of class 4a gave our bunny flowers the other day " yuna added

And I remembered how Ravi   even made a scene  as he confessed  to me infront of the students at the hallway.

--------------

"Eunha I am in love with you and it's not easy to do this but I want the whole school to know my feelings for you . Please give me a chance " he said while kneeling down infront of me as he offers me the bouquet of flowers on his hand.

I just look at him without even getting the flowers he is offering. He is one my close friend since I became the muse of the basketball team and I am aware how many girls are dying to be in my shoes right now , but I am really not interested on him.

I look around and I caught her -the person who's always watching me from afar- staring intently at the guy kneeling infront of me .

I'm amuse to watch her eye brows furrowing   like she don't understand the sight she's seeing  right now ,yet she don't like it .  

She glance up and I stop myself from smirking when her eyes widens a bit when she realize that I am looking at her and I expected it already when she turn her head to avoid my gaze like what she always do.

If you don't like it , then why dont you grab me away from him tsk.

"Im sorry but I'm already waiting for someone" I said to him in a soft voice.

My  eyes are not on him but on the certain girl who's I'm sure are doing her best to calm her heart because of that simple glance I gave to her awhile ago -unaware that I'm still staring at her - That's my effect on her   .

 

  I made sure that it's loud enough for all the students to hear- especially her ..      

________________

 

"Tsk tsk why don't you give them a chance unnie? They are quite a catch " yewon said with curiosity so I look at her and saw her picking on Yuma's tray.

"Because I'm not interested " I shrug as I unwrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter