Don't hesitate( sinrin)

I want to walk this path with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

you need to do this rebecca. she killed your father.

i keep repeating those lines in my head to remind myself to why I'm doing this .

I am looking straight into her eyes while my gun steadily pointing at her chest . She's staring at me so calmly and you can't see any regret in her eyes even though I already told her the reason why I want to kill her right now.

"Why don't you tell me ?. Tell me why did you killed him ?! . Is it because he meddled with your illegal transactions ? Or you just enjoy killing people ? Tell me !!!" I shouted in frustration and anger .

I want to know why does she had to do what she did when she could've just shoot my father on his legs if she just doesn't want him to follow her . I want to know what happened .

My father is the head of the police who's on mission that night to stop the illegal smuggling that took place at the abandoned wearhouse at the far end of the city. I was one of the member of his team and that was the first mission we did together and sadly it was also the last. Gun shots is all you can hear in the wearhouse when the operation strarted since they refused to surrender peacefully . At the middle of the operation I saw my father run after someone into the other wearhouse so I immediately followed him but a guy blocked my way and throw a punch so I fought back and luckily I was successful knocking him down after a seconds so I resume running t  the other wearhouse where i saw my father went . 

I thought I was just hallucinating because the moment I step my foot on the wearhouse is exactly the same time my father fell down in front of me lifeless on the ground . I was so shocked and I can't moved , my heart beat stopped and my hand trembled . I brought my eyes up and saw her - the girl in front of me right now , her arms is left on the air ' a gun in hand. 

"W-why ? Why did you have to kill him ?" I want to punch myself for stuttering . I rrehearsed this line almost everyday while waiting for this day to come - The day when I can finally ask this question to the person who caused my suffering. 

 

"Answer me freen !!!!" *Bang~" I shoot her on her leg but as soon as i saw her kneel down and heard her shouts in agonizing pain - I want to run to her and hug her and punish myself for causing it but I stop myself and held my emotions . The moment one of my bullet Pierced into her leg -i also felt a million bullets Pierce into my heart. 

 

After she recovers from the pain, she slowly look up to me again and lifts her hand that is holding a gun to point it back to me again.  She's pointing her gun at me but I can say that she doesn't have any plans on killing me or maybe I'm wrong -but I notice that she never put her finger on the trigger.

 

"Say something or I will shoot you ag-"

 

"I love you"

 

earlier I texted her to come here and lied to her that there is something I need to tell her - something important- and as expected she came without asking and when she opened the door of my apartment I immediately attacked her and she fought back, and now here we are pointing our guns to each other.My heart beats never slow down since then, but now my heart suddenly skips a beat when she said those words - those words that she' never fails to tell me every single day .

After my father died I started  planning my revenge to the person who killed my father. I did everything to be part of her gang . I did all the efforts and gave all my best just to gain her trust and be close to her . I even quit my job as a police officer to not cause any suspicion. 

My plan is all set , I will join the gang then I will be close the target and after gaining her trust tthen it will be easy for me to kill her but

 

something unexpected happens

- something that is out of the plan

- something that I would stop happening if I can just turn back the time 

-something so wrong but feel so right

 

I fell in love with her

 

I fell in love to the person who killed my father.

 

I hate her but as the time passed ,she showed me something that I didn't know I needed untill she came . She showed me love , happiness , and contentment.

I feel contentment when she's with me 

I tried so hard to stop it the second I realized that I am falling for her .

I tried to avoiD her but I failed because the more I tried- the more my heart wants to be with her.

There's a lot of time that I've wished that she's not the one who killed my father but I knew it's impossible because I saw it with my own eyes .

"Remember what I told you that time on the wearhouse ? The night when your father died becky " she calmly said while looking straight into my eyes. Pain and disappointment are visible on her beautiful eyes.

I really love it when  she's looking straight in my eyes - I really love it whenever i see MY reflection in her eyes . I love when she stairs at me with those beautiful orbs. I love how my name rolls on her tounge. I love her calm expression . I love listening to her voice. I love how smart she is . I love everything about her

 

Except the fact that she killed my father.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter