Memoria

I want to walk this path with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Lost my memory. They said i got involved in a car accident exactly 4 months ago that cause me to have an amnesia.I've been in a comma for almost 4 month and got discharged in the hospital in the next month. 

I know who i am and i'd still remember my family. The doctor said that i have a mild retrograde amnesia which cause someone to lost their memories that happened before the accident.For me ' I didnt remember everything that happened a year ago. 

"eunbi-yah are you sure you can go to shool on your own ? i can accompany you if you want "

"thanks but no mom I can manage. Promise i'll be fine. The school is not that far from here so dont worry to much " i said to mom before standing up and get my bag

i kiss her and dad "bye mom, bye apa " i said

"be carefull eunbi-yah call us if there's a problem ok ? dont forget to drink your medicine " my dad said 

"i will dad.I'll drink my medicine in time promise " i answer before givng them a sweet smile

i went out of the house and start walking to the school

good thing our school is just a minutes of walk from our house. We have a car but im just afraid to ride a car again since that accident though     i dont really remember anything. i dont even know who i am with when the accident happens. I tried asking mom and dad but they just avoiding the topic.I feel like they are hiding something but i choose not to ask anymore.

i took a deep breathe when i am already infront of the campus. I'm actually a bit nervous. I am about to walk again when someone puts an arm around my shoulders. I look at the person beside me. She's smiling widely at me.

"welcome back " she said while giving me a thumbs up .

i knew her . Ofcourse i knew her . She's my bestfriend since elementary so i can still remember her. and mom said that we are still classmate this school year. That's the reason why i am not that afraid to go to school because i know she's here. she visited me eveyweek while im in the hospital .

"Thanks "

"how are you ? " she ask while we continue to walk

"im fine now ' im just a little nervous because .. you know .. " i said

"yeah you still have amnesia .. dont worry i am always here i can tell you everything that you forgot " she answered me with a smile

"thanks umji-yah"

"no problem "

we enter the campus. it's still early so i expect there's still alot of students walking.

umji drag me to our room.

 

~oh Hwang Eunbi

~woah eunbi is back

~Hey

~welcome back

~hey eunbi

~nice you're back  

That's what i heard when we enter the room. they are all looking at me. Some of them greets me with a thumbs up while some of them smiled at me. They are all look nice and look like they are really happy to see me but it's sad that i cant recognize them.

"sinb-yah gosh i miss you ... "i startled when a small girl suddenly runs to me and hug me .

"yah! eunha unnie you're choking her "Umji pull the girl from me .

I look at her and saw her pouting. God she's adorable !

"i just miss her so much " she said stil pouting .

"she's eunha unnie eunbi-yah. We are classmate with her but this morning only because she's a year ahead of us she's just here to finish some units " umji-yah explained and eunha nodded

"she's our friend since the class started ' she's a litte bit childish sometimes but believe me she's older than us" i saw eunha unnie glaring at her. She's really cute .

i smiled at her and "hello eunha' unnie .. i-im sorry i dont remember you but please stay as my friend " i said politely .. i look at her again and saw her looking at me with wide eyes while is open.

"u-umji-yah d-did you hea-r that?S-she said sorry and p-please to me .. am i haluucinating ??" she said to umjji 

"you're over reacting again eunha unnie ' she have amnesia remember ? ofcourse she doenst know how savage she is to you .. " umji said shaking her head

Umji Guide me to my Seat then she sat to my left while eunha unnie sat to my right

"eunbi-yah is it true that you have amnesia ?" one of my classmate ask so i nodded

"woah so you dont really know us ?" a girl infront of me ask so i nod again then they all begun to ask me lot of question about my amnesia while umji intruduce them one by one.

all of my classmates attention is on me. They are throwing bunch of questions and i just answering them politey. My gaze landed on the door when two girls enters the room. All my classmates didnt notice them because their attention is on me. One of them is super tall with black hair and the other one has a long light brown hair and pale skin.

They both look at my direction. all my classtmates are back facing them so basically i am the only one who saw them.

the tall girl looks at her friend with a worried expression after she saw me ,while the pale girl just stare at me intently. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter