Memoria prt.ll (sinrin)

I want to walk this path with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb Pov

Silence filled the air . I'm about to go to the other side of the tree to see who she is . I took one step and it made a sound since I'd stepped on the dry leaves on the ground .

"Don't move .. " I halted when she suddenly speak .

"Don't go here .. stay where you are ... I don't like anyone  coming here " She added making me confuse but I choose to heed on her request and just  stay still.

"I-im sorry for eavesdropping and for disturbing you . I didn't mean it " I said apologising to her ..

"It's .. fine .. but just don't go in this side and just stay where you are ... This side of the campus became my resting place and I don't like anyone to go here and disturb my peace.  .." 

"OK .. you have a beautiful voice by the way ..."  I said truthfully as I sat at the ground and lean my back against the big tree .. 

It's relaxing here .. no wonder she choose this to be her resting place ...  it's peaceful here and the fresh air feels so relaxing. ..

I'm waiting for her 'thank you' but I didn't get any .. tsk

"I'm hwang eunbi ... And you ?" I ask her .. I want to know her name somehow .. maybe her voice are so beautiful that I suddenly want to know who is the owner of that sweet voice ..

"Jung yerin " and there i realize  that I'm already talking to  the person that I am looking for - The reason why I came here in the first place ...

So does this means that she's really the reason why I always went here before??? 

But if that's the case then why she's  acting like she doesn't know me at all?? 

 

"Uhmm can I ask you a question ??" I said to brea the silence but she didn't respond again but I know that she's listening so I continue..

"Well you know that I have an amnesia ... I got caught in a car accident few months ago and thats the reason why I forgot all the things that happened before the accident  - I also forgot all my classmates and friends except yewon ..." I explained even though I know that she already knew about it since we're classmates in one of our subject ..

"And so ...?" I bit my lip contemplating if I should really need to ask her since I feel thag it's not that big deal but I'm curious . 

"Well... You didn't greet me yesterday and today - uhmm it's not a big deal actually and necessary ... But .. my friend told me that she saw me talking to you before .. and our classmates told her that they'd saw me went here a few times    ... Uhmm i-im just wondering if we were close before the accident ?? I mean - if you are one of my friends that I happened to forgot because of my amnesia?" I ask ... I don't want to make it  look like it's a big deal but I don't know how to explain it - hence my stuttering ....   

She kept quite for awhile before I heard her sigh ..

"Nope .. we're not close ... And we're not friends .. you only talked to me once - you're looking for someone that time but I don't remember the name but that's it ... I don't have any ..any idea about what your classmates talking about ... "   she answer as i heard her strumming the guitar slowly ..

So we're not friends ...

It means that they'd just misunderstood it . M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter