The Promised

I want to walk this path with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You know what ? You're here with us but your soul is not here . You should've stay there with your family if you will just sulk here all the time ." Sinb said to  yerin before she stand up and leave the cafeteria.  

Yerin sighed because of the attitude that her girlfriend displayed infront of their friends but she knew that they are already used to her mood swings so she's sure that it's not that big deal for them.

"You should go after her . Shes pain in the when she's like that you know. She will surely won't let me sleep later just to listen to her sentiments" the youngest girl said as she put a piece of tteokbokie on .

"Y'all do know that I don't regret joining in these field trip right ? Because I want to be with her and with you guys but I just can't stop worrying because I already made a promise to my mother that I will be there for the family reunion , I'm sure she's dissapointed right now because she never stop bugging me for almost two months  just to make me come " yerin eexplained. 

She already made a promise with her mother the day before the school announced that they will be having a field trip . Sinb was super excited about the trip to jeju island but she became sad when yerin told her that she can't come- and knowing that all of their friends are going to the trip it made sinb more sad and sulky .

Yerin told her girlfriend that she can go on the trip but sinb doesn't want to go on the trip without her . Yerin  can't stand seeing her girlfriend in that state , so she decided to just go on the trip with her and break her promised to her mother . 

That's why she's here inside the ferry eating breakfast with their friends, but she just can't stop thinking about the now broken promised she made with her mother that made her space out sometimes -and didn't expect that her girlfriend will get mad about it .        

She's not regretting her decision . She knew that she won't regret it . Because being with eunbi is amazing . She loves her girlfriend so much but all she wants right now is a little consideration from the girl .   

"Just tell her what's in your mind yerin . Just be honest with her . She will understand  " The oldest among them told her while feeding her girlfriend that is sitting beside her 

"And I'm sure she just need some words from you because I'm hundred percent sure that she's feeling guilty right now for forcing you but doesn't want to admit it "

--;;;;;

Yerin PoV

I entered the cabin and saw sinb sitting on her bed while playing something on her phone ,but she didn't acknowledge my presence .

" bi ~" I called her in soft voice as I sat infront of her .

She  ignored me so I reach for her hand to get her phone ;but I did it slowly so she won't get annoy. Luckily , she just let me get her phone and put it on the side. 

She's looking everywhere but me ,so I cup her face to make her look at me ."bi I'm sorry ." I started .

" I didn't mean to make you feel upset or what . Believe me when I say that I dont regret going in this trip with you . you know I will always do what will make you happy because I love you;, and I'm sure my mother will understand it because she too will always do what will make me happy because she loves me. I would never regret this bi put that in your mind . Ok? " I said before I give her a kiss on her forehead.

I saw her expression softens "I'm sorry . I just really want to be with you in this trip " she admit.

"Don't say sorry. I want to be with you in this trip also , I just can't help but feel a little guilty but it's  natural . I love you bi" 

"I love you too " she said as she wrap her arms around me .

I would never regret this decision .

------;;;;;;;;

 

Meanwhile at the cafeteria , The four girls are staring at the bowl of soup .

"Isn't wierd unnie , the soup that's in the bowl are all going to the side . I think the boat are tilted. Isn't alarming? "  the youngest among them said while pointing at the bowl. 

"Don't worry Maybe it's just because of the waves . I'm sure the crew will inform us if there's something wrong" Yuju commented before she continue eating .  

------;;;

 

The girls are all spending their time on one cabin ;trying to find something to do to waste their time.Yerin and sinb are cuddling at the latter's bed , eunha and sowon are on the floor playing games on their phone , yewon are sitting on the other bed and her back leaning against the wall while yuju are laying on the bed and her head are on yewon's lap .'

 

"I suddenly feel dizzy ayss " the oldest commented as she grab the Bunny's hand to massage her head .

"I think the boat are a little tilted " yewon voice out her observation "love maybe you should get up so you won't get dizzy too " she command as she gesture yuju  to get up and the latter do as she told .

"What if this boat sinks ? Do you think it's possible ?" The savage girl ask with curiosity

Yerin pinch her cheeks that earned her a glare from her girlfriend    " there's only a small chances for this ferry to sink you know . And if it happens then. I would do everything to save you aNd get you all out of this boat , especially you " she said then she touch her girlfriend's nose " that's a promise" she added , smiling warmly at her friends and her girlfriend.

"What are you saying ? Why do you keep making promises when you knew that promises are made to be broken?.it's wierd but you never fulfill any promises before- though its  because of some valid reasons but still... And may I remind you that you just broke one promise again , the one you made to your mother " sinb said with a hint of guilt in her voice .

"Yeah I remembered when you promised me that we will watch together last week- but you ditched me . " Yuju hissed but she got groan when her girlfriend suddenly smack her head that is currently resting on yewon's shoulder

"Tss you and your mouth yuju-yah" yerin shake her head

"What???! You're planning to watch and didn't think of inviting me ? What kind of friends are you ?" Sojung said feeling betrayed all of a sudden and yuju just stick her tounge out .

"Can you just keep that plan to yourselves ? Gosh that's disgusting " yewon commented while giving them a disgusted look

"Disgusting ? .so you feel disgusted whenever I put my finger inside of yo-" yuju didn't get to finish her sentence when yewon suddenly cover in embarrassment .

"Yah ! That's only for two of us !" She said smacking her girlfriend's thigh that made yuju groan in pain again .

 

The girls goes back to what their doing when they got tired of bickering. 

----++++

*The sunrise ferry are facing some problems . Please make sure to ware your life best and secure the strap . Stay calm and Please Stay where you are and wait for the captain's order *

Everyone are panicking because the boat are tilted to theright. Everyone are already at the hallway after they slide out of the cabins. The other side of the boat already have water inside and the girls can't help but worry .

"Hey stop crying I'm sure someone will save us " yuju said calming yewon who's been crying since she found that the boat are tilted and there's a possibility of them to die .

"How can I calm down? We can die . I'm afraid ." She said while sobbing .

"Don't worry yewon -ah we will get out of here as soon as the rescuer arrive" yerin gave her a smile while assuring her that everything will be alright .

"Just how long do we have to wait here ? What if this boat sinks while we still here inside ?" Sinb said in annoyance but yerin just caress her wrist trying to calm her .

"Let's just trust the captain and our teacher . I'm sure they won't let us die ." Sowon said while using her phone to chat their teacher and to know how are they .

"I promise . Nothing will happen to you baby and I will get you all out of here " yerin whisper to her girlfriend while hugging her from the side .

She herself are afraid . She's worried that they won't make it out alive . She's afraid  but not for her life but for the life of her friends -especialy her girlfriend.

But she promised to them that she would do everything just to make them safe and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter