A new opportunity

The art of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few uneventful days have passed. Tiffany was busy painting for her exhibitions and comissions, and Taeyeon was responsible for delivering them to their respective places.

Whenever Taeyeon was done with her delivery, she'd be back in the studio, studying every inch of Tiffany's studio, trying to remember every detail and the location of every item, to make sure she doesn't get in her way.

Every single day, Tiffany would arrive at 7 am sharp to see Taeyeon wandering around, and a thermos of peppermint tea on her desk. Taeyeon wanted to reduce the amount of trash from paper cups, and Tiffany pretty much expects peppermint tea by the third day, so she got a thermos for Tiffany.

Seohyun would rarely be around, only showing up when she's bored or Tiffany needs her for commissions, but when she was around, she'd talk with Taeyeon about Tiffany, much to Tiffany's annoyance, but Seohyun was a great model and Taeyeon was a decent assistant, so she put up with it.

On the seventh day, Taeyeon's last day, she was out delivering Tiffany's final comission.

"Does she know you're firing her?" Seohyun asked, leaning back in her chair as she scrolled through her phone.

"No, I'll just tell her to stop coming, although I will miss the peppermint tea. I should ask her where she gets it from," Tiffany sighed as she leaned back in her chair, stretching her arms as her phone rang.

"Who is it this time?" Tiffany grumbled exasperatedly, clearing before picking up, "Hello, you've reached Tiffany Hwang," she said in a clear voice before taking a sip from her tea.

"Hello, I'm from Daebin Museum, you've recently caught our eye with your latest exhibition, and we'd like to invite you to hold another exhibition here," the voice said, causing Tiffany to choke slightly.

"Absolutely, I'd be honoured to!" Tiffany said, her eyes looking at a curious Seohyun as she listened attentively.

"Wonderful, you will be showcased alongside a few other artists, and you will be required to submit at least 10 paintings centred around relationships. This can range from friendships to family, from love to rivalry. The deadline is three months from now, we look forward to your art."

The clicking sound as the other party hung up left Tiffany dazed, quietly placing down the phone as she rubbed her temples.

"Who was it?" Seohyun asked, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter