A new start

The art of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The press conference ended with zero incidents, slowly opening up for the public as Tiffany stuck close to her exhibition, making sure her origami pieces were safe. She wanted to admire the museum and wander off on her own, but the origami, her origami, was too important to her to be left unattended.

She glanced around the crowd, various people ranging from children to adults, civilians to reporters, some staff members were also admiring the work that the exhibition had gathered.

Various people could be seen, but none of them was who she wanted to see.

 

Did she forget? Or maybe she's just late, she'll come, won't she?

 

Two hours passed, the old people flowing out and a new batch of museum visitors coming in, none of them was her.

"Yo, you still here?" Seohyun said, jostling through the crowd as she stood beside Tiffany.

"Yeah, did you see her?" Tiffany asked, not expecting an actual answer at this point.

"I did," Seohyun replied, surprisingly calm about her reply.

"What?! Where is she?" Tiffany grabbed her shoulders, forcing Seohyun to pay attention to her.

"I don't know, probably somewhere in the museum," Seohyun replied, gently prying Tiffany's hands off her shoulders.

"What? What's wrong with you? I–" Tiffany flustered, her eyes darting about as her stoic, silent exterior was immediately broken down, panic seizing her as she didn't know what to do. Her limbs felt like going in different directions, her brain told her to say, and her heart told her to go.

Seohyun sighed as a loud slap echoed throughout the exhibition hall, no one particularly noticing, which was great for both of them.

"Calm down," Seohyun said as Tiffany looked back at her with tears in her eyes, her cheek stinging as she gently placed her palm on it, cooling it down, "Look, when Taeyeon came to your studio yesterday, I don't know what she said, but forget all of it. I texted her to come down your studio, I told her that you had something to say, but you wouldn't say it, and she said she would try to get it out of you. I told her nothing about what you want to say because that's something that you should say, not me. I left so that you wouldn't feel burdened or embarrassed about telling her, but clearly, that didn't work out."

"You what!" Tiffany yelled at her, instantly forgetting about the fact that Seohyun just slapped her across the face, Seohyun having to cover to prevent stares from the leftover reporters and visitors.

"I tried to hook you guys up, alright? Seeing you constantly moping and confused was cute at first, and it's endearing, but it's so annoying! Just go ask her out or something, you were so indifferent towards her, right? Just, channel that indifference towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter