TWO

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11.27 AM…

 

Hye Rin is sitting in her waiting room busily with her phone.

 

Oppa, I’m going to the plane. See ya! Back to Seoul soon!! Hye Rin sent messages to Jung Min.

 

“Haizz~ Why he haven’t reply?? ><” Hye Rin said and suddenly her phone vibrate, she open it very soon and read it.

 

Dee~~ Arrassoe. Take care and don’t think about the kiss too much. It’s only a last teasing for you in Japan! Bwahahahah!! Don’t miss me!!  Hye Rin smile while read his messages.

 

IN SEOUL AIRPORT…

 

Hye Rin’s plane arrived. She walks slowly passed her fans and waving to them happily. She was wondering who will pick her up until her phone ringing.

 

“Ne…. Lin unnie~~ you’re in here now?” Hye Rin answers still walk to outside.

 

“Yee~ we wait you at the car. Li En’s car, okay? I’m hung up now.”

 

“I get it~” Hye Rin answered and walks to a red car that park beautifully there.

 

“See who’s coming!!” Lin said and hugs Hye Rin right away since she step into the car.

 

“Unnie!! Miss you!! Oh hello Li En unnie, Jung Rin also!! How are you all?” Hye Rin greet Jung Rin and Li En who sit in front of them

 

“We’re fine. Haha. You okay? Nothing miss out? Anyone stalk you?” Jung Rin is teasing while look back at Hye Rin.

 

“De~~ we’re fine. Hahaha, how about you? How’s the flight?” Li En asked while driving.

 

“Mwo?? Hhahah~ of course I’m fine. No one stalks me. The flight was okay. Waeyo?” Hye Rin said while check her phone.

 

“Glad then. Unless Jung Min oppa will worried sick. Hahaha” Lin unnie laugh and received an unbelieved sight from Hye Rin.

 

“M….MWO??? He worried about me??? ARE YOU GIRLS JOKING WITH ME???” Hye Rin shocked.

 

“Hahhaa~~ No, he afraid you will get lost because you’re pabo.” Li En teased.

 

“Unnnieeeee…… Seriously!! ” Hye Rin pout.

 

“Hahah~ Seriously unnie, once you take off, Oppa called me. He asked us to pick you up earlier than your flight landing. We have been waiting here almost 1 hour. He’s worried sick.” Jung Rin explained.

 

“. . .  OH MY GOSH…… Ahhhhhhhh~~” Hye Rin can’t hold on her smile and blush a lot.

 

“Hhahah~ What happened in Japan Hye Rin ah? You’re in relationship with Jung Min oppa now?” Lin asked.

 

“Sadly…… Not yet….” Hye Rin sighs. “BUT BUT… He did worried about me right??? Aigoooo!! We even did kissing scene yesterday, and he kissed me on the cheek also yesterday and this morning. Ahhhhhh~~~~~~ Am going to fly to heaven now.” Hye Rin said and let her self fall to Lin’s shoulder.

 

“Hahahha~ I knew Jung Min oppa, he won’t that worried if it’s not you. He likes you for sure unnie ah~ don’t worry.” Jung Rin said.

 

“Really?? I’m not sure though…. =(” Hye Rin sighing while thinking about Jung Min and Ju Bin.

 

“Don’t think about him too much. Focus on our next comeback. Manager said, after our hiatus and pairing with SS501, we had gain more attention and we should use this chance to show us that they won’t regret for supporting us.” Li En said.

“De~ Julia also have amazing voice. I think it will be works better.” Lin unnie added.

 

“Plus, we have SS501’s leader’s girlfriend here~!! HAHAHAH~~” Jung Rin teased.

 

“Yah!! You little girl!!” Li En shouted and pinch Jung Rin’s arms.

 

“Hahahha~~ Yeah, the leaders! Li En unnie ah, you two are best couple ever! Everyone love you two!! Hahahaha!!” Hye Rin laugh also. “Anyway, how’s Julia? Did she so mean like Li En unnie? Or sweet like Lin unnie??”

 

“Yah! What’s with mean like me? I’m not that mean.” Li En shouted.

 

“I think she’s so mysterious. She doesn’t talk a lot, really different with you Rin unnie…” Jung Rin answered.

 

GZ’s DORM…

 

“I have to pee!” Li En yells and run to bathroom.

 

“What are you doing Rin unnie? Keep staring at your phone?” Jung Rin asked while sitting in their dining room.

 

“HEHHEHEHEH~~” Hye Rin just giggled with smug face and drop her self beside Jung Rin and show her phone.

 

Glad that you’ve arrived. Rest well and eat well. Don’t sleep too late every night. For the million times, I’ve said to you… I’ll go back very soon, don’t be too fussy, little horsy.

 

“Mwo… Is this Jung Min oppa replies to you?” Jung Rin asked and received a nodding from Hye Rin.

 

“Ah~~ Oppa jjinjaaa! He more care to you than to me, his own sister.” Jung Rin pouts.

 

“Hhahaha~~ Don’t be like that. Jung Min oppa know that you’re more mature than Rin~ We all know that~~ Hhahaha~” Lin unnie answered suddenly and join sitting with them.

 

“Unnnieeeee….. You sounds like Jung Min oppa only treat me like a baby!!!” Hye Rin yelled and makes 2 of them LOL.

 

Hye Rin POV

 

“Can I join?” A voice pops out from my behind. When I turn around I saw a beautiful girl with long black curly hair and sweet smile.

 

“Ah, Julia~~ It’s Hye Rin. Rin it’s Julia.” Jung Rin said and introduces both of us. Suddenly that Julia girl’s face change. =_=’ am I that scared?

 

“A…Ah~~ Hye Rin ssi…” She muttered and looking me from head to toe. What’s wrong?

 

“You can call me Rin only… all of them call me like that.” I said and try to be nice as much as I can.

 

“You can call me Julia also. Nice to meet you, Rin. I’ve heard a lot about you.” She said and sits in front of me, glaring at me again. +_+

 

“AH, hahah~~ They must be said so many bad things about me. hahah” I said and laugh like usual.

 

“Umm, not really. But you don’t have good skills in vocal, rite?” She said and makes me like O_O

 

“Ehh… Y…Yeah… you’re right. I don’t really have a good skills in vocal and I’m so glad that you can join us. =) Let’s work hard together.” I said try to hold my blush face. Why she have to said like that? T_T

 

“Let’s see. Oh, I have to go back to my room. There’s a song that I’m learning now.” She said and leaves all of us, exactly when Li En unnie step out from bathroom.

 

“I want to rest in my room now.” I said and head to my room.

 

“Eh, what happened?” Li En unnie asked. I don’t care and just go to my room. Tired. Really tired.

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“What happened?” Li En asked.

 

“Umm, Julia said that Rin don’t have good skills in vocal straightly like that.” Lin said.

 

“Mwo? How come she did something like that? Although maybe Rin’s voice not that amazing as hers, but she also couldn’t judge like that.” Li En answered.

 

“I’m not sure she can compose well like unnie did..” Jung Rin said.

 

“I’m not sure she can dance well like Rin.” Lin added.

 

“We also can’t judge her as well. Maybe it’s her character who talks like that. Let’s just try to be positive, okay? I don’t want to see any problems. We’ll start vocal training tonight, and as soon as we can, we’ll record our new album. Jung Rin, go and told Rin… arassoe?” Li En explained.

 

“I get it. =)” Jung Rin said and heading to her room, which is also Rin’s room.

 

“Haizz, I wish there’s nothing bad happen.” Lin whisper.

 

DINNER TIME…

 

“Dinner is ready!!!” Lin yelled while preparing food for 5 of them.

 

“I’m so hungry already!!! I missed Lin unnie and Jung Rin’s cooks!” Hye Rin pop out and about to sit in her usual chair but found out there’s someone sit there, Julia.

 

“Umm… Julia unnie, it’s Rin’s…” Jung Rin said but got cut by Hye Rin.

 

“It’s okay, you can sit there. I’ll sit on another chair. ^^” Hye Rin said and sits on other chair.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. This chair doesn’t have any label, so I think it does not belong to anyone.” Julia said and starts to get her dinner. Finally 5 of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter