EIGHT

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey Hey Hey ^^

Here's new chappie for my readers ♥

i added some *background song* on some part,

Instructions : Just listen to it while you reading my story when there's a sign like *background song : Heo Young Saeng - Intimidated*

                         And stop when there's a sign like *end of Heo Young Saeng – Intimidated background song*

keke, it's just some random things, hope you guys like it... =P

Comment & Subsrciber are LOVED

 

 

 

*background song : Heo Young Saeng – Intimidated*

JUNG RIN POV

 

“I heard that  GZ is in a big problems now.” Young Saeng oppa said while drinking his coffee. We’re now sitting in the coffee shop near our dorm, the same coffee shop like I visited with Jung Min oppa yesterday.

 

“Yeah, seems like everyone knew it.” I sighed and look at him. It’s just weird how he pop out in front of me these days, he used to be the coldest oppa among SS501, and now he invited me to drink coffee with him.

 

“Why keep starring at me? Is there’s something on my face?” He said when he realize I was starring at him.

 

“Eh? Nothing.” I getting panicked and drink my coffee, then he chuckled and I found out that he has a sweetest smile ever, and now I know why his fans always getting crazy with his dimples, he’s so cute and sweet when he smile… I just realize it now because he never smile in front of me. =.=’

 

“Anyway, be honest to me. What are you doing before at the park?” He said and almost makes me split out my coffee.

 

“Eh? What? I’ve told you, I was just walked around.” I answer awkwardly.

 

“No, you were lying. Come one, tell me… It’s not like I’ll tell it to anyone.” He said. Weird, why all of sudden he want to know about my private life?

 

“Why I have to tell you the truth then?” I said.

 

“Because I’ve to make sure that what I guess isn’t wrong, so I can tell you the truth.” He answers me surely. What?

 

“What you mean? Don’t makes me confuse with those sentences.” I said confusedly.

 

“You… should tell me the truth first. Were you waiting someone at the park?” He asked me seriously. Should I tell him?

 

“Err….. Well, yes. But why you have to know?” I admit it because I’m so curious about what he’s going to say.

 

“Who?” He asked shortly.

 

“What? Why should I tell you?” I asked again, and he replies me with his sure looks and makes me curious more, “He’s Zico, BlockB’s leader, my boyfriend…” I sigh and say it in the lowest volume ever, makes sure no ones hear it.

 

“Yes! I’m right!” He yelled and makes me confuse more!

 

“Yeah, what right? Are you spying me? How come you knew it’s him?”

 

“Listen to me, you better stay away from him. Don’t trust him, and break up with him before it’s too late.” He said and I was like O_______________O

 

“Yah!! How come you told me to do something like that huh? He’s my boyfriend, and you asked me to break up with him with non-sense reasons?” I yelled in frustration.

 

“I have reasons. That’s why I told you, before it’s too late. Break up with him. Trust me.” He said seriously. This guy is totally crazy.

 

“You are crazy! I don’t trust you!” I stand up and walk away, leaving him there. Who he think he is? Out of sudden tell me something bad about Zico and asked me to leave him? He’s definitely insane.

 

YOUNG SAENG POV

 

I told you already. If you still don’t believe me, it’s your choice. Zico, isn’t a good boyfriend for you. I did this because you’re my bestfriend’s sister. Why you think I would care about your love life with him, the guy who took her from me? Funny.

 

*end of Heo Young Saeng – Intimidated background song*

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“I’m done. If you want more bread, please make it by your self.” Hye Rin said drink her milk.

 

“You don’t need to worried about me and please don’t act like you care about me. I know you hate me.” She mumbling while eat her bread.

 

“Yeah, I hate you. Because you was ruining our come back with those surprised things? Why you don’t just tell us earlier that you’re Jubin?” Hye Rin asked.

 

“What for? So all of you will know and don’t let me meet Jung Min oppa?” Jubin said harshly.

 

“No, so we’ll stop you for putting those news to public. Julia, I want to ask you something, do you care about GZ?” Hye Rin asked seriously.

 

“No. What I care about is to get Jung Min oppa back. As I said, that’s my goals. Why? Worried? Hah, I knew you still hope on Jung Min oppa, even you’re with Jun oppa now, you want both of them right? I really wonder if Jun oppa and Jung Min oppa are blind or what, they even don’t know how a good girl should be.”

 

“Shup up your mouth! If I heard you say bad things about Jung Min oppa and Jun oppa again you’ll die!” Jung Rin shouts once she arrived.

 

“J… Jung Rin? You misunderstood. I don’t say anything bad about them… I just..” Jubin explained.

 

“You said that Jun oppa and Jung Min oppa are blind! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter