SEVEN

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READERS!!! *HUGS*

HOW ARE Y’AALLL?? FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I JUST POST THIS CHAPTER NOW…

WORKS ARE GETTING CRAZY, SO BEAR WITH ME….

HEHEHEH, THANKS FOR STILL STAY WITH ME…

HERE’S THE NEW CHAPPIE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBER ARE WELCOME! ^^

TELL ME IF IT’S BORING OR WHAT, I ALMOST GOT WRITERS BLOCK!!! =___=’

ENJOY! ♥

 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“So, are you ready?” Jun asked before both of them going out.

 

“Huff. Sooner or late I have to face it anyway, so let’s go!” Hye Rin said and going out with Jun.

 

“Hold on.” Jun said and pulls Hye Rin into his arms. “Don’t be afraid, I’m here with you. No matter what, I won’t leave you.”

 

“ThanKyu oppa… I’m so glad that I have you.” She said and smile.

 

---

 

“So they’re on the press conference now? Why you don’t show up there? You also getting back with Jubin?” Hyun Joong asked. He was sitting with Jung Min on the living room, watching the live news from the press conference.

 

“Yah! One by one question! I’m stressed enough. I can’t show up, it’ll make the press asks more questions. I don’t want to put Hye Rin in hard situation.”

 

“You’re getting back with Jubin, that’s the worst.”

 

“You haven’t know what the worst yet.” Jung Min said and looks down.

 

“What?”

 

“Jun and Hye Rin was dating now, and they just kissed in front of my face this afternoon.” Jung Min said and focus back on TV.

 

“W… What?? Dating??? How come!!! She’s madly in love with you!” Joong yelled.

 

“I don’t know. Although all of you said like that, but the fact is she’s with Jun now, and the only thing I can do is help GZ out from this rumour.”

 

“Your problems are really complicated Min ah…” Hyun Joong said and they start focusing on TV as the press conference is starting.

 

HYUN JOONG POV

 

“Good Evening all… I’m here to clear all mess things. I hope all of press and fans will be understand and not misunderstood of what just happening in internet this morning.” Hye Rin greet all of them and sitting along with Jun.

 

“So, why you’re show up here with Jun? Where are Jung Min and Julia?” Press asked.

 

“Does Julia was really Jung Min’s ex girlfriend? Or they are still in a relationship now?”

 

“So, what about you and Jung Min? We all know that you and him have something.”

 

“Em, one by one please… I’m here to clear all things.” Hye Rin doesn’t look happy but she still try to smile.

 

“We have something to announce… All of this time, all of you was misunderstood, Hye Rin isn’t in a relationship with Jung Min, but with me.” Jun said and gain ‘wow’ from press. I take a peek to Jung Min and he looks annoyed but yet still pay attention.

 

“Is it true? You’re not joking? All of us know that Hye Rin ssi is really close with Jung Min ssi?”

 

“How come both of you are in relationship out of sudden?”

 

“That’s great! Congratulation! So, did Julia also still in a relationship with Jung Min?”

 

“Hye Rin ssi, can you tell us how your feelings towards to Hyung Jun now as your boyfriend?”

 

“How about Jung Min? Did you still love him? Or you used to be?” gosh, they want to know all of it!

 

“Can they just get enough for their explanation!! Why should ask this much?!” Jung Min yell with his stress face.

“You’re tiring of what they asks or afraid to know how Hye Rin’s reactions?” I asked randomly and he reply me with the unexplainable sight.

 

“Em… Friends… I… As Jun said, now I’m currently on relationship with him. My feelings towards to him…” She pause and look at Jun, then Jun smile back at her. Damn, why I never realize that Jun has feeling for Hye Rin.

 

“He’s so nice to me, always take care of me, and always be there when I need him..” She smile and look back to the press.

 

“How about Jung Min? Did you really never have any feelings to him?” Press asked, I look back at Jung Min who looks clenching his fist and nervously focusing on TV.

 

“Umm…. Jung Min oppa is really a nice sunbae, He’s also very nice to me… We’re so close as you know… But…” She seems hesitate. “But, I’m not his special girl, haha… I’m just one of his hoobae… ^^” She try to laugh, and I can tell that laugh is so worst!

 

“So, did Julia is his special girl?”

 

“How could I know? I can’t say anything about their relationship. You all can ask both of them directly.” Hye Rin said again, and I look back at Jung Min.

 

“So, we will end this press conference. Thanks for all of you. :) Good Evening!” Jun said and bows to all of them, I can see randomly Jun is holding Hye Rin’s hand until…. Jung Min turns off the TV and throws it randomly.

 

“Yah! Calm down… You should calm down your self.” I said.

 

“How could I? Do you know that I was dying when I saw them kissing in front of my face and now I just saw all of them announce their relationship officially? The one who should be there is me! NOT JUN OR ANY OTHER GUY!”

 

“You should realize it earlier before you lose her. There’s nothing you can do, beside stay and calm down, help her anytime she need you.”

 

“OPPA!!!!!” Jung Rin rush in our room and shout randomly.

“Wae? What are you doing here??” Jung Min looks surprised.

 

“You should come with me to our dorm… You too Joongie oppa..” Jung Rin yelled randomly. What happened???

 

“Julia!! Jubin! Whatever her name is, she is arguing with Lee Eun unnie!!” She continues and I was like O___O , WHAT!?

 

“Let’s go Hyung!” Jung Min said and 3 of us run to GZ’s dorm.

 

---

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“You little brat! What are you know about Hye Rin! Stop talks bad things about her if you don’t know anything! Just shut your mouth off!” Lee Eun yelled.

 

“Yeah! I don’t need to know anything about her to know her bad habits! Didn’t you just heard what she said? Why she didn’t admit that I’m Jung Min’s girlfriend? Huh, why? Because she still can’t face the fact that Jung Min oppa is with me now! Hahaha.” She yelled back.

 

“Julia! Lee Eun ah, stop! This won’t solve anything.” Lin said try to stop them.

 

“No! She’s way too much! Didn’t you listen, she complain about every single line that Hye Rin said, if she’s that good then why don’t she just go out there and face the press!” Lee Eun yell back to Julia.

 

“Hahah, it’s not that I don’t want, but Zac don’t let me and Jung Min to show up, to help that girl you are care about!” Julia answers again with his smug face.

 

“YOU REALLY!!!” Lee Eun was about to slap Julia until Hyun Joong show up and hold he hand.

 

“Stop it Lee Eun.” Hyun Joong calmly put her had down.

 

“O… Oppa, why you? But, she’s too much!” She complained.

 

“See? Even your boyfriend don’t agree with you. You girls just too over with Hye Rin. She got nothing special, why you so angry anyway?”

 

“Shut up Jubin!” Jung Min said and makes Julia surprised.

 

“O… Oppa? You’re here??” She surprised when she realize Jung Min was there too.

 

“Can’t you stop annoying Hye Rin with your words, she done nothing wrong with you, why you act this way?” Jung Min said.

 

“Why? Of course because she’s jealous over Hye Rin, she’s jealous because you care about Hye Rin so much!” Lee Eun answers.

 

“You!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter