NINE

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGRIN POV

 

“I told you! Break up with him! He’s a bad guy!” I can hear he say it barely.

 

“You don’t know anything so just please stop!” I yell at him. He looks me in the eyes and with that scary yet care expression ever, he hold my arms.

 

“I care about you. So please, listen to me.” He whispered to me. “Wake up!!” He yell.

 

“Wake up!” Suddenly the voice change into a girl voice. “Jung Rin ah~~ you okay? Wake up...” She said again. Then suddenly I awake, I sit in my bed in a rush and my breathe was heavy.

 

“Hey, you okay? What happened?” I turned around and see Rin unnie is sitting beside me.

 

“Huff. I had a nightmare unnie.” I sigh. “What time is it?” I feel dizzy.

 

“It’s 7 AM. What nightmare?”

 

“I don’t really understand. But it seems like something related to things I told you last night, pssstt.. you remember?” I said and slowly decrease my voice.

 

“Ahh~ I know.” She said and pretend to zip . “Now go bathing. We’re going to have a breakfast and meeting in U&I. With uri appa.” She said and end the last word, one by one. Who?

 

“Appa? You mean.... U&I CEO? But he shouldn’t be here? Doesn’t he was in USA?” I shocked.

 

“Yeah. But he’s back. I don’t know how to face this also. Just hope for the best. Now stop dreaming, go get ready.” She said and smile a bit. I still can see her eye bag.


“Unnie... :( you still crying a lot last night? Gwencahana?” I worried.

 

“I’m okay. I will be okay. Don’t worry about me. Now go.” She smile again.

 

“Appa care about you so much. You’re his favorite girl. I think his attendance will make this better.” I said and I move from my cozy spot, which is bed to bathroom.

 

*background song : I Already Miss You – G.Na*

HYERIN POV

 

I still sit in my bed while Jung Rin has gone to the bathroom. I really cannot sleep last night. My phsyics is tired, but my mind don’t let me to sleep. How this things will going. I flashback to the last day when I was in Japan.

 

“Arassoe… I’m going now. Don’t flirting with girls here. =P” I said and release my sit belt.

 

“Hhahah~ You also don’t flirt with SS501 members there and your fans outside. Hahaha~” Jung Min laughing. I miss your laugh so much.

 

“Hahhah~ We really sounds like idol couple anyways. OMG!” I said and ready to get out. “See ya~” I don’t feel like leaving, so I greet for last time and turn around. Suddenly he pull me back when I haven’t open the door yet.

 

“Mwo? Waeyo …” I was cut and blank because before I finish my sentence Jung Min’s lips lay on my cheeks awhile. How much I miss him.

 

“I feel like I’m going to miss you a lot. So I kissed you. Now you can go, =P” Jung Min smile.

 

Suddenly my phone ring and guess who’s it? Park Jung Min was written on the caller ID. I haven’t really talk to him since he came back here. Should I pick the phone? I think shortly and answer it without say anything.

 

“. . .”

 

“OMO! You answered it? I almost give up. It’s been awhile since you answer my call. Hey, you’re listening to me don’t you? Or my phone was run out of battery?” He said in his usual voice. Then there’s a space awhile, I bet he was cheching his phone if I really answer it or not. I giggles awhile while crawling back in my bed.

 

“Hye Rin ah...”

 

“Mmm?” I answer reflectly and I gasp by my self.

 

“You respons to me!! You don’t know how glad I am to hear your voice? Even it was short and .... yeah short.” I giggle again.

 

“I miss you.” I blurted out randomly. Oh My God! I shouldn’t say it!

 

“. . . I miss you more than you ever know. We really need to talk. I’m sorry I’ve put you in the hard situation like this. I know you never love Jun. I knew you still love me right.” He said and I can’t speak any thing, I just smile.

 

“How I wish I could stop the time by now.” I whisper slowly. Seems like I was saying anything inside my head. I feel like crying again. Sigh.

 

“. . . Are you crying? Please don’t.” Oh my, how come he know it?

 

“I... I didn’t. Back to reality, why are you calling me?” I said harshly. I even never imagine that I will ask this question to him. Honestly, I should be never do it but I just did.

 

“. . . I was just worried about you. Have you been told about the meeting with CEO?” His voice become so cold. I’m sorry. I really wanna hug him right now, but I can’t.

 

“Umm... Yeah.” I said and my mind was completely blank.

 

“You were such a worst girlfriend.” What?

 

“W... What you just said?” I completely losing my soul I think.

 

“Yeah. How come you told me that YOU MISS ME as in a fact you just officially announce your relationship with Jun last night. You know, I really have a bad habbit which I still can’t get the rid of. It’s when you told me something, I can’t forget it easily and I really believe it.” He said and I was like freezing.

 

“S.... Sorry?” I mumbled.

 

“Fine. I’ll try my best to forget it. But you owe me and I will ask for it someday, remember!” He said. I don’t know why but I feel better.

 

“Yeah. I owe you. I will pay it whenever you want to.” I smile.

 

“Good. Now...... I’ve to go. Before you MISS ME more. Bye.” He said and still playing intonation with that ‘word’. Sigh.

 

*end of G.NA – I Already Miss You background song*

 

“Finally your usual smile is back! Who’s calling?” Jung Rin said and wake me up from my day dreaming.

 

“Eh? What? You’ve done bathing?” I ask randomly.

 

“Let me see.” She said and took my phone in a rush. God. “Ahhhhh~~~” She makes that annoying voice with that smirks on her face. She’s really Jung Min Oppa’s sister. =__=” that similar smirks.

 

“It’s oppa. No wonder you’re smiling like that. So you two are back? I mean, you’re back with oppa right??”

 

“Just please..... Since when I get into relationship with him? How can you use the word ‘get back’ =_=’ We were just.... talk.” I said.

 

“Well... You two really looks like couple. Even Press and fans believe that you two were hiding the relationship. Most of them are supporting you and oppa than her with oppa!” She said with smug face.

 

“What? Since when you start to being naughty? You search the comments about me and your own oppa?” I pinch her. God this girl.

 

“Hhahaha~~ Unnie ah, I’ve said. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter