FOUR

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNG RIN POV

 

It’s 10.34 PM. Lee Eun and Lin unnie already back to their room. When Rin unnie is still laying on our bed and pretending to sleep, I knew she’s not sleepy, she just pretend to sleep. It’s getting complicated. So Julia is Jubin. The girl that once get close with oppa 2 years ago. No wonder she asked so many things about oppa.

 

- Flash back -

“Why all of you asked about Jung Min to Hye Rin?” Julia slowly whispering to me that stands beside to her.

 

“She’s so close with oppa, even before our debut day. She like him so much!!” I explained.

 

“Oh~ Did Jung Min oppa also like her as well?” Julia asked again.

 

“Oppa once in love with a girl, I don’t know who’s her, because I never meet her. He often went to meet her in weekend before he went to Japan with Rin unnie. Since that moment, Rin unnie is jealous with that girl. Hahaha.” I said.

- End of Flash Back.

 

So, that’s her reasons. Sigh. Then it’s not a good time for me to announce my relationship with oppa. Sigh.

 

Honey…. I saw your press conference before, what’s going on? Sorry, I just back from dance practice with my members. What you doing?

 

I’m fine oppa… Just too many things going on. I still couldn’t be able to told Jung Min oppa about us, also to our members. My plan to told Jung Min oppa must be canceled because of Jubin come back as Julia. Sigh. I sent my messages and head to kitchen to find some cold drink. I surprised once I found Julia sitting there having her snack.

 

“Oh, you’re here?” I greet her.

 

“Jung Rin? Yeah, I’m boring. So I was looking something to eat.” She said and smile. I don’t know why, but after I found a drink, I sit there and talk with her.

 

“You know what, beside of your personal goals to get back Jung Min oppa back or else, you really ruin your own debut with a big rumor with oppa.” I said.

 

“What you mean?” She asked surprisingly.

 

“Yeah, If I were you, I won’t do that. The netizens and fans comment and support is our goals. If you did like this, where public already know how close is Jung Min oppa and Rin unnie, you will just looks like the one who ruin their relationship.” I said.

 

“What? You mean…..” I cutted her.

 

“Not that I’m on Rin’s unnie side or your side. No, I’m support 2 of you. 2 of you are my unnie in GZ. I just wish we can reach more success and there’s no conflict between us. I don’t know about you, but 4 us will think of same thing. Our first priority is GZ. So, please don’t make me regret to let you get in here.” I said and left her.

 

“You don’t know how suffer I am!” She yelled which makes me stop before I reach the stairs.

 

“You never know how much I have suffered since Jung Min oppa left me. I’m not same with Hye Rin who easily get along by his side. I’m not as lucky as her.” She said. I turned back and smile at her.

 

“Unnie ah, you also don’t know how hard we reach in this spot. You don’t know how hard we passed our trainer moment. You don’t know how hard Rin unnie hard work before she reached what she has now. I’m not talking about You, Jung Min oppa and Rin unnie problem. I was talking about Girls Zone. Not your Love life. What I want is, focus on GZ, please…. Don’t mix your personal feelings into GZ, be professional.” I said and get back to my room.

 

Don’t worry honey. Everything will be alright. We will be able to publish our relationship soon. Go rest now okay? His messages make me feel better, when I reach our room, my phone ringing. It’s Jung Min oppa.

 

“Ne oppa, you’ve arrived?” I asked and step in our room. Rin unnie is still laying there, pretending to sleep. =__=”

 

“Yes, now I’m on my way to you girls room. Has Hye Rin out bathroom already?” He asked.

 

“Umm, yes. She’s is…. Sleeping now.” I said.

 

“Really? That’s good. Um, then.. Where’s  Jubin? I mean Julia….” He asked which makes me surprise.

 

“Last time I still found her in Kitchen. You owe me explanation oppa.” I said and pout. “How come you tell Hye Rin unnie about Jubin and don’t tell me anything! I’m your sister.”

 

“I know I know. You’ve been a good sister. Now, can you meet me? I have to talk to you.” He asked.

 

“Umm, where?”

 

“The coffee shop that we often visits, in the corner of our dorm. I’ll arrive 10 minutes later.”

 

“Okay. I’ll just see you there.” I hung up and look at Hye Rin unnie. “You don’t want to go there, hm? I know you’re not sleeping.” I said and still get no replies from her. “Unnie… Are you really fall a sleep?” I said and turns her face to face me. O_O She looks so pale and shivering. “Unnie, you okay?” I said and touch her forehead, ! She catches fever!

 

“I should call Jung Min oppa…” I said and call him right away until someone grab my phone away and cancel it.

 

“You don’t have to…” A voice said and when I turn around, I found Jun oppa standing there. O_O

 

“Jun oppa? What you doing here?” I asked when he start move closer to Rin unnie side and touch her forehead.

 

“You don’t have to call Jung Min. I’ll take care of her. Just help me find  cold water or ice pack and a small towel before you go to meet Jung Min. We have to decrease her fever.” He ordered.

 

“Okay.” I said and go to first floor find what he ordered to me and go back. “Here…” I said.

 

“Okay, thanks. You may go to meet Jung Min now.” He said and start to put that cold small towel on unnie’s forehead.

 

“You sure I don’t have to tell Jung Min oppa?” I doubt.

 

“No. He just gives her too many pressures. He like her, but he still think of Jubin. He just hurt Hye Rin more and more. I won’t let him doing this thing again.” Jun oppa said which surprised me. Did Jun oppa like Rin unnie?

 

“Oppa, you also love Rin unnie?” I asked slowly.

 

“Before Jung Min realizes he like Hye Rin, I only look at her but she doesn’t realize because she only look at Jung Min, not me.  She only look at me as his oppa.” He smile and sigh. I feel sorry for him. Jun oppa is a nice guy, I knew he always treat us well, especially Rin unnie, but I never thought he like her in this way.

 

“I already give up since I can see that Jung Min start to like her too, and I’ve warned Jung Min to not hurt her because if he did it, I won’t let him to be with her anymore. But he broke his promise. Now, I won’t let him to be with her again!” He said while rub Rin unnie’s hair. I can see sadness in his eyes.

 

“But oppa… You know, it’s not Jung Min’s oppa fault. It’s no one fault. He also doesn’t know that Julia is Jubin.” I said.

 

“That’s right. But he still can’t choose between Jubin and Hye Rin. Which makes Hye Rin suffer more? Just get rid of it. Go meet him. I just want to take care of her.” He said.

 

“Okay. I’ll just go now. Bye.” I said and get going. Don’t know what to do or to say, I just too confused for everything. Sigh!

 

HYUNG JUN POV

 

Jung Rin just went out. I take a look at Hye Rin’s face. She looks so pale, sweating, and stress. This makes me hurted more. “Why you don’t choose me? Why you should love someone who just hurts you? Why?” I whisper just if she can answer me.

 

“J…Jung Min oppa…. Hhh~” She is mumbling slowly. God! She’s sick and she still dreaming of him!

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Without Jun knowing, Julia is standing out from their room’s door after Jung Rin going out.

 

At coffee shop…

 

“What takes you so long? Your cappucinno is getting cold already…” Jung Min yelled once Jung Rin arrived.

 

“Mianhae oppa.. Just….” Jung Rin doubt, she remember of what Jun said.

 

“Just what? You want to order anything?” He asked and Jung Rin just shaking her head.

 

“Why you asked me to go out oppa?”

 

“How’s their condition? I mean… Hye Rin and … Jubin…”

 

“They’re…. Okay.” She answered. “They’re not okay! Rin unnie is catched fever! Julia is thinking of how to get you back oppa!” She said in her mind.

 

“That’s good.” He said and drinks her cappuccino, he looks hesitate.

 

“Oppa, for sure! You have to choose one from them! Don’t stay like this! You just going to both of them, and for sure GZ!” Jung Rin yelled. It’s near midnight, so the shop is so quiet.

 

“I… ” He looks hesitated and he look back at Jung Rin. “I don’t know. Once I saw your Press Conference, I feel like I have to go back and hug Hye Rin telling her that I’m not gonna leave her. Saying I’m sorry. But once I take off from Japan, thinking of come back here and meet Jubin. I don’t know how I’m going to do if I meet her.”

 

“Answer me…. Do you still love Jubin Julia whatever?” She asked and received a doubt looks from Jung Min.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter