THREE

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR POV

BACKSTAGE OF PRESS CONFERENCE

 

“Remember Julia, you can’t go out~ until we call your name, arrasoe?” Zac warned for the last times.

 

“Arrasoe.” Julia answer while the hairstylist still working out with her hair.

 

“Okay!! Lee Eun! Lin! Jung Rin! Hye Rin! 4 of you ready to show up??” He shouts again and look at 3 of them, one missing. “Where is Hye Rin?????”

 

“She’s on the phone! She’ll be here soon! Hehe~” Lin answer and grin.

 

“She better be here soon!!!” He shouts and gone no where. While Julia only smirks and mumbling, “stupid…”

 

HYE RIN POV

 

“Are you done with everything? You have to get out from back stage soon and you still have time to call me, huh?” Jung Min said in the line. I smile once I know he worried with everything.

 

“Hehehe, I’m done with everything already. Just when I read your messages, I think I should call you. It doesn’t matter right? Are you watching live now? How outside looks like?” I asked while playing my hair.

 

“So crowd. All of them are waiting for your girls! Where are the other members?”

 

“Inside the make up room, it’s so stuffy, so I walk out awhile. Julia hasn’t done her hair, anyways.”

 

“Oh~~ I’m curious, how she looks like? Jun said she’s beautiful.” What? He even starts to compliment about her. Tsk. tsk.

 

“Yeah she is. God, don’t said you’re going to feel for her.”

 

“God, don’t said you’re going jealous again.” Jung Min said and chuckled which makes me laughs too.

 

“Aish~~ you jjinja~~ you’ll back here tomorrow right? What time?” She asked again.

 

“Morning flight. When you wake up, you will see me, satisfied?”

 

“Why you said like that? It seems like you’ve been force to meet me~” I said.

 

“Rin ah, have you done? We’re going out now.” Lin unnie suddenly interrupts our conversation.

 

“oh… okay, you going first~ I’ll go after you.” I said and Lin unnie just go back.


“Come on, go back there~ unless Zac will blame it on me again.” Jung Min said which makes me laugh. I remember once Zac was smacked Jung Min’s head because he kept teasing me while we were recording for our album. Zac is still so young, and he’s close friend with SS501 and us. Of course, he keeps his cool in front of us. Haha~

 

“What? Thinking of how Zac smacked my head when we were recording?” He said and wakes me up. “Go back Hye Rin ahh~~” He whispering and I like it when he saying my name. oh how much I like him.

 

“Say it again.” I whisper.

 

“Mmmh? What?”

 

“Say my name again, then I will go back and hung up.” I smile.

 

“Tsk… You jjinjaa… …..” there is a silent space. “Hye Rin ah~~” He said. OH GOD!

 

“God! I’ve to go! Bye!” I said and hung up. Run back inside before Zac nag me.

 

JUNG MIN POV

 

I was smiling all the way once Hye Rin hung up. She’s so funny, I can’t hold it. Haha~

 

“She’s about to going for press conference and still be able to do lovey dovey stuff with you?” Anna said and laughs.

 

“Hahah~~ I just do what she ordered me to… Nothing wrong.” I said while pay attention on the screen.

 

“You like her, why don’t you admit it?” Tae Hyun added. Tsk. Just if I can answer it by my self, I will tell you all then.

 

“I still don’t want to talk about it. It’s better like this. I want to keep this feeling like this.” I said.

 

I’m not lying. I can’t saying like I like her or what. It’s not that I don’t like her but because I don’t want to hurt her like I hurted Ju Bin. No, I don’t want it happened. I feel it better to keep my feelings. Then I will still be able to and see her smile. Yes, it’s better like this.

 

“Oh! They are going out! Their outfits are awesome!” Tae Hyun said waking me up from my day dreaming. I pay my attention back on the screen. I saw 4 of them using their outfit which part of it are my designs. Simple white dress with different style for each of them, but have same concept, white and pink. Soft & strong color in same way.

 

“They look like angels. Haha~” Anna said.

 

“The designer is in here~ Hahah~” I said and smirked.

 

“Thank you for all participation to join this press conference. As you all know in this press conference we will introduce our new member to all of you and also about our come back.” Lee Eun said.

 

“So, for this second mini album, GZ will have one new member??” one of journalist asked.

 

“Yes. We really hope all fans will anticipate for this album.” Lin answered.

 

“So, can you tell us a bit about this album.” The others asked.

 

“The concept is Reborn of 5 Girls. We will show up new image of GZ. For the album name and tracklist, we still can’t reveal it for now, but in a short period, we will reveal it.” Hye Rin added. She looks so excited. Haha.

 

“Okay then. Here’s our new member. Julia.” Lee Eun said and a slide door not far from them opened. All press and cameraman try their best to shoot closer to that girl. I saw a girl with pink dress with same concept of others, long curly black hair walks slowly to their seats. Her face is still not too clear. She looks….. Familiar.

 

“Oh! This is Julia.” Tae Hyun said once the screen show the close up face of her. OH. MY. GOD, It’s…… Ju… Jubin!! B…But how come?? The one who should be there is Julia! N..Not Ju Bin!!

 

“What happened Jung Min ah? You look so pale? You okay?” Anna asked. I still can’t believe it. Oh my God!

 

“You amazed with Julia, huh? Don’t make Hye Rin jealous again. Haha~” Tae Hyun added. Oh God! Right! Hye Rin, she must be doesn’t know that Julia is Jubin!! OH GOD!

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Julia. The new member of Girls Zone. Nice to meet you all.” She said and smile. That familiar smile that I ever knew. She’s really Jubin! She stares at the screen like she stare at me. THIS IS REALLY BIG PROBLEMS!

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“What you can do or wish to do for Girls Zone? Any private goals?” They continue asking.

 

“As they give hope in me as a lead vocal. I’ll try my best for this album, which is the first album for me. My private goal… ” She blushes and smile a bit, then continue, “I have went this far, the only reasons I did this, is because I want to looking for someone that once leaving me. I’m sure I can get him back.” She answers and received unbelieve sight from the rest of GZ’s members.

 

“She is really…. I don’t believe. She’s really Jubin. But why she use Julia name? What for?” Jung Min thought in his mind.

 

“Then could you told us, who are him?” The other asked.

“GZ just finished their collaboration with SS501, did the guy you mentioned before are the part of SS501?”

 

“Did you ever have relationship with that guy?”

 

“Julia, you don’t have to answer it. It’s out of topic questions.” Lee Eun whispering.

 

“Unnie, I can handle it.” Julia smile and answer loudly. “ Yes! I was almost in relationship with him if at that time I ask him to not going to Japan!” Which makes Hye Rin stares at Julia.

 

“Japan? Andwae! Please don’t say that he’s Jung Min oppa. This is can’t be happen.” Hye Rin said in her mind.

 

“Japan? SS501’s members who lately visit Japan is Park Jung Min, is it him?”

 

“No! No Jubin… Please don’t say it.” Jung Min thought in his mind. His heart was beating fast, he is sweating, afraid of what Jubin would said.

 

“Yes! He’s Park Jung Min of SS501 who was lately visiting Japan with Hye Rin, my friends and member of GZ.” She said and smile so wide while Hye Rin was so shocked and still can’t believe of what Julia said.

 

“Hye Rin ssi? We thought she’s the one who have relationship with Jung Min? So you’re the one who in relationship with Jung Min?” They asked more.

 

“Hold on Hye Rin ah… Hold on awhile okay. I know what you feel.” Lin whispering slowly to Hye Rin. Hye Rin can’t answer but just look down, not believe what she has just heard try her best to hide her feelings.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter