SIX

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYE RIN POV

 

“I want to congrats both of you, you two are officially dating right? I’m happy for you, and I wish you two will happy for us, because we get back together again.” It’s all she said and I feel so lifeless, even I know they will get back sooner or later, but I just don’t believe it will be this fast. Although now I have Jun oppa by my side, but there’s still him in my heart.

 

“Congrats then” I said and turns back. I can’t look at both of them much longer, it will kill me more.

 

“Oh, thank you. I’m so happy you two get back together too.” Jun said harshly and turns back.

 

“See what I’ve said oppa? Now let’s go to my room, there are so many things I want to tell you about.”  She said with her sweetest tone ever. I swear I can’t focus on watering plants anymore, but can’t wait for what Jung Min’s response.

 

“Hye Rin ah, looks back here!” He said. I don’t know what to do, Jun oppa realize that I was frozen, so he turns back and said, “Why? We’re busy here, just go with Jubin.”

 

“I’m not talking to you Jun, I’m talking to her.” He said. “Hye Rin ah, come here and tell me. Come and stand in front of me, look me in the eyes and said that you’re dating with Jun because you love him, if you want me to believe it because I’m not!” He continues which makes me blurt my eyes, and I’m sure Jun oppa also.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SO YOU THINK THAT SHE’S DATING WITH ME ONLY …”


“COME HERE AND LOOK ME IN THE EYES!” Jung Min cut Jun’s sentence and yells back which makes me try hard to turn around and walks slowly to him.

 

“Hye Rin ah, you don’t have to do that…” Jun oppa trying to stop me, but I just can’t stop. I don’t want to hurt Jun oppa, but I also can’t lie that I can look Jung Min in the eyes, and said that I love Jun oppa.

 

“Oppa, why you have to do that? Oppa ah!” Jubin yelled once I arrived right in front of him.

 

“Now tell me, tell me you love Jun more than me!” He said while I was looking at his eyes. I slowly looking him at his eyes, my lips locked, I even can’t blurted out anything, but I have to, I don’t want Jun oppa misunderstanding but this lips don’t want to do what I ordered.

 

“DON’T BE SILENT! TELL ME! TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE JUN MUCH MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME!!!” He shouts in front of my face with an expression that I never saw. He looks mad, stressed, and sad. I don’t like to see him sad, I’m afraid if he mad, so what should I do? Tears start filling my eyes, I have to say something!

 

“I…” I was shivering.

 

“You don’t have to say anything to him. Just kiss me back.” Jun said in a blink and turn my body face him, holding my waist and kissing me on my lips. O____________________O I have to make him believe so I kiss Jun oppa back in front of Jung Min, I don’t want to see his expression, so I close my eyes and wish he will gone when I open my eyes later.

 

JUNG MIN POV

 

“DON’T BE SILENT! TELL ME! TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE JUN MUCH MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME!!!” I yelled at her. I can’t hold on more, I want her to look me in the eyes, so she won’t be able to lie. I know she still love me, I know she still. I’m so stressed out and scare her, now I can see tears filled her eyes, I want to hug her tight now, but…

 

“I…” She said, and I can tell that she’s shivering. I still stare at her until…

 

“You don’t have to say anything to him. Just kiss me back.” Jun said and hold her waist and kiss her in front of me. ……………………………………………………………………………….

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… and she kiss him back.

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Jung Min frozen out when see Jun and Hye Rin kissing. He even can’t move a bit.

 

“Oppa, let’s go!” Jubin yelled and drag Jung Min away. After Jun sure that Jubin and Jung Min already left he stopped his kiss and look at Hye Rin.

 

“I’m sorry if I have to kiss you in this way..”

 

“No, I’m the one to have to apologize, i should look him in the eyes, and tell him that I love you more than him, but I can’t make it. I’ve try, but I can’t…” She said and starts to sob.

 

“I know I know..” Jun said and hugs her, “I know you can’t say it, and it’s okay, you are not hurt me, I really understand. I know how much you love him, but I’ll make you fall for me and forget him. I promise. It’s okay. Don’t cry.” He said while rubs her hair.

 

---

 

“I want to go back to my dorm. Bye.” Jung Min said slowly and let go of Jubin’s hand.

 

“Why? You have to go back? You’re that broken to saw them kissing? Did you forget how much you love me? Can’t you love me back? Can you love the blind Jubin back? Did I have to be blind girl again so I can have you back?” She yelled and almost cries.

 

“I was loving you at that time, not because you’re blind, but because you makes me amazed that you can see the world and makes people around you happy with your heart. But now, you’re not blind anymore, that’s good, but I think the things that blind now is your heart.” Jung Min said slow but sure.

 

“Oppa…..” Jubin mumbling. “I can be what you want. Just give me a chance, I’ll be the old Jubin…”

 

“I don’t know Jubin ah, now my heart is so ache. I can’t breathe and think properly. I’ve to go back.” Jung Min said and leave Jubin there.


“I’ll make you love me back, I promise.” She said and get back to her room.

 

JUNG RIN POV

 

“So how’s your group problems? Getting better?” He asked me when we were having breakfast in his car which placed around the park.

 

“Umm, yeah. I don’t know, seems like Hye Rin unnie will give Jun oppa chance. Then Jubin will free to get Jung Min oppa back. Ah, their story are so confusing.” I mumble while eating breakfast.

 

“Don’t think about them too much, you must take care of your self too.. Anyway, today breakfast is so yummy. Thank you honey…” Oppa said and rub my hair, makes me smile at him.

 

“Really? Glad that you love it.” I said. “Oh. My phone is ringing.” I said.

 

“Who’s it?” He asked.

 

“A messages from Lynn unnie. Let me read first.” I said and read the messages. “Oh my God.” I gasp. “There’s a bad article in internet. They talked about Jubin is the 3rd persons between Jung Min oppa and Hye Rin unnie. Aish. What will fans think about us?!” I blurted.

 

“It’s okay honey. Things will be better soon, so you have to go back now?” He asked with his gorgeous face.

 

“Umm, I guess so. Sorry I can’t stay more longer.” I said and tidy up my lunch box.

 

“Okay…. Come here.” He said and pull me to his hugs. “Want me to drive you back?” He continues.

 

“No, our dorm is so near from here. I’ll just take a walk. Oppa, take care. Don’t drive to fast.” I said and release my hugs.

 

“You too take care. I’ll call you later. ” He continues and give me a peck on my lips. I blush.

 

“Okay oppa… >< I’m going now.” I said and get out from his car. I give him sign to go first and wave at him. After his car gone slowly, I put on my earphone on my ear and start walking slowly.

 

“What secret that you hide?” A voice pops up beside me. He was on his bike and paddling his bike slowly.

 

“O… Oppa!!??? Why you’re in here?” I asked. Oh my God, he find out about Zico oppa??

 

“I said who was that guy inside the car?” He asked again.

 

“No one!” I said and start to run. It’s not the right time for him to find out! >____< NOT YETTTTTT!!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter