FIVE

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGRIN POV

 

I just come back from toilet when I saw Hye Rin unnie holding my phone. I can say that she looks shock, oh my God, don’t tell me she find out about oppa….

 

“U…Unnie ah, can I have my phone back?” I said try to be as normal as possible.

 

“No before you tell me, who’s your boyfriend!” She yelled, and I was like, what-to-do face, it’s not the right time yet!!

 

“I… It’s no one unnie. What are you talking about?” I try to lie.

 

“Don’t lie to me Jung Rin! He called you honey, how come if you’re not his girlfriend!!!” She yelled again, … she doesn’t looks like an innocent sick girl anymore.

 

“F…Fine… I never could be able to lie to you… He’s my boyfriend.” I admit and hope she won’t ask for more.

 

“What’s his name? Did he also an entertainer? Who? Since when?” She asks nonstop. Omg.

 

“He’s... Jihoo… as known as Zico, BLOCK B’s rapper.” I answer slowly.

 

“Zico??? ZICO??? YOU MEAN THAT ZICO? BLOCKB’S LEADER? BUT HOW COME?”

 

“Psssttt! Unnie yaaa, please stop yelling! You’ll wake up everyone!” I said wish she’ll decrease her voice volume.

 

“F…Fine… I just a bit shock, why you never told us?” She asks and decrease her volume.

 

“I’m about to tell you all after our press conference, but Julia’s problem messed up my plan. So, I’m thinking to find another perfect timing.” I sighed.

 

“Really? Aigooo…” She said and gives back my phone. “I envy you two. You two looks so cute together. He seems so cool too! But.. how come? you and him? Since when?” She said and lay back to our bed.

 

“Hhehe, ” I said while send message to Jihoo oppa, Oppa, Rin unnie find out about us, she has read your messages. Haha. “We have been knew each other since we start our pairing. I always attracted at him since I saw his performance, and once we all in same backstage, he’s so cute and always makes me laugh. Since then he have my number and often calls me. When you were in Japan, he called me every single night. Haha. Now you already know about us, we’ll freely talk from phone again.” I say happily.

 

“Oh my God, if you just tell me then you’ll free to talk! Gosh Jung Rin!” She said and laughs.

 

“Hhehee~ please don’t tell others first, I’ll find another time to tell them all… Especially, Jung Min oppa… Now please done your porridge and eat your medicines.”

 

“Deee~” She said and start eating her porridge while me having fun messaging with Jihoo oppa.

 

HYERIN POV

 

“Deee~” I said to Jung Rin and starts to eat my porridge. I don’t have appetite to done this but I have to. Sigh, what to expect, when I woke up, I found Jung Min by my side but in a fact I should let him go to be with Jubin which is our new member, Julia. Do you think I still can enjoy this porridge?

 

- flashback -

“Yah! Me and Jun oppa have make this for you. How come you said you don’t want to eat!!! I’m gonna kick you out from bed room if you don’t!”

- end of flashback -

 

Jun oppa… He make this for me, I have to done it. But when I thinking about Jung Min oppa again, I feel my tears gonna flow again. What to do? =(

 

HYUNGJUN POV

 

“Arassoe… Done your porridge and have a rest for tomorrow. I’ll tell Zac, so you’ll get permission to rest.” I said and kiss her on forehead then heading away. I feel uneasy to leave her, I want to stay by her side, but I know Jung Rin’s right. She’ll feel more comfortable without me. Sigh. I go back to our dorm and find Jung Min sitting in living room.

 

“You’re back~ How is she? Did she already fall a sleep?” He asked.

 

“Why you care? Stop asking about her, I won’t give any information to you. Listen to me, starting now on, I’m the one who will be take care of her. You just go take care of Julia/Jubin or whatever her name is, don’t waste you time!” I said harshly and heading to my room.

 

“Yah! Jun ah! Listen to me!” He yelled and follows me to my room, I turn back and glare at him.

 

“What? You remember right? I’ve said to you, don’t you ever try to hurt her, or I won’t let Hye Rin to be with you!” I said.

 

“I Love her.” He muttered slowly. What?

 

“What are you just saying now?”

 

“Yeah, I love her. I love her so much. Although is late, I still want to say that I love her. Maybe you’re mad at me now, or don’t let me with her, but I won’t give up. I’ll tell her! So, let’s wait and let her to choose.” He said.

 

AUTHOR POV

The Next Day…

 

 Jun are going to visit Hye Rin in her dorm, he arrived and meet Jubin around the living room, doing some general stretching.

 

“Annyeong Jun oppa.. What are you doing here this early?” Jubin asked.

 

“I want to see Hye Rin…” Jun asked and ready to get to 2nd  floor.

 

“She’s okay for Godsake, why you all are so worried?” Jubin muttered, and don’t get any answers from Jun.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“May I open the door? It’s me Hyung Jun.” He knocks her room.

 

“Just come in oppa…” Hye Rin’s voice answers and Jun step inside to the room, found Hye Rin was sitting on her bed playing with her iMac.

 

“How are you today? Feel much better? Where’s Jung Rin?” Jun said and sits beside her.

 

“I’m okay oppa, don’t worry too much. Jung Rin? Umm, she’s going to jogging around here. Hehehe~” She answers and focus back on her screen until something catch her attention. “OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS!!” Hye Rin yelled which gain curiousness from Jun who step closer and looking for it.

 

“Girls Zone’s new Member Julia is the third person in SS501 Park Jung Min and GZ Hye Rin’s relationship”

 

“What the heck is this? Oh my God! It’s article from yesterday conference!” Jun yells and still read the article.

 

“They even put the video on it! OMG! This is not what I want!” Hye Rin said lifeless. “We’re about to comeback and there’s news like this?”

 

“Hye Rin ah!!” Both of Lin and Lee Eun pop out in that room.

 

“Yeah, we saw the article unnie, what to do?” Hye Rin look back to them who gathering on her bed.

 

“That article’s title was fully wrong!” Julia says out of sudden standing in hallway.

 

“What are you talking about?” Lee Eun confused.

 

“The article should be, Hye Rin’s is the third person in Jung Min and Julia’s relationship, that’s the right one.” She said and receive glare from 4 of them.

 

“Julia! It’s not what we talked about! I don’t give a damn who is the third person! One thing I care about is our group! Don’t you understand?” Lee Eun yelled.

 

“You’re just officially joined our group and made a big news like this?” Lin added.

 

“I’m saying the right things. Hye Rin is the one who made mistake, don’t bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter