ONE

INTIMATELY YOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FIRST YEAR :

GZ successfully released first and second mini album which gain so many positive response from K-POPERS, and get their FanClub name “Zonestly” for fanboys and “Zovely” for fangirls in the end of the year.

“Zonestly Zovely? Can’t they pick a better name? I like GZ Supporter better, tsk tsk” Ju Bin mumbling in her bed while reading GZ’s biography from her phone. Then she continue read it.

 

SECOND YEARS :

The first pairing after GZ’s 1 year debut is between the Leaders, Kim Hyun Joong & Yoo Li En. Gained so much attention, the leaders don’t stop and continue to acts together in SBS Drama “You’re my Alien Queen”, which the title was been choose by HJ him self.

“WHOAAAA!! MY FAVOURITE DRAMA!! They’re so funny and 4D as well!!” she yell happily.

 

The second pairing is between the talkative King & Queen, Park Jung Min & Im Hye Rin. Which gain so many attention, and saying they’re the talkative couple ever. Both of them also do featuring each other in their mini album called, “Gossiping Path”. Not Long after that both of them got offer from their Japan Entertainment, to make a drama that will be set in Japan, which make them should fly there and stay there until the drama finish filming.

“Jung Min oppa… he leaved me because of her and their useless drama!!!!” She pouts and continues reading.

 

The Third Pairing is between The Vocalist & The Rappers, consists of Kim Kyu Jong , Heo Young Saeng and Kim Hyung Jun from SS501, also Kwon Gyu Lin and Park Jung Rin (JM’s sister) from GZ. 5 of them released their mini album, name “Electric Melody” and being the most successful pairing and gained so many attentions from international fans. They successfully received the best new featuring group in the end of the year.

“OMO! I don’t know that Jung Min oppa has little sister!! I have to meet her one day!” She keeps looking at GZ’s member picture, and stop in Hye Rin’s picture. “You!!! I have to get my Jung Min oppa back from you!!!!” while pointing in Hye Rin’s picture.

 

“JULIA!! Manager wants to see you!!” Someone shout in her door.

 

“Deeee~~ I’m coming!!” She put her phone back to her pocket, and going out.

 

After that day when Jung Min’s voice gone. Ju Bin already promised to do everything to get Jung Min back and she did it. She gained back her sight. After that, she did so many changes. She studies everything everyday. She learned back what she has been left when she was blind. Beside study, she also learned about music. She start learned singing everyday when she has her spare time. One day she saw the U&I Entertainment’s Open Audition, she was so happy and promise her mom that she’ll be a successful singer and make her proud.

 

With so many hard time, finally she can get in U&I entertainment and got offer to be part of GZ. Without hesitation she accepted it. But because the rest of the members was busily doing their featuring album, and Hye Rin still in Japan, Ju Bin have to wait awhile until all of GZ’s done their jobs.

 

IN JAPAN…

 

“Hye Rin ah, want some apple juice? I just made it!” Jung Min said and gives one glass full with Apple juice.

 

“Ah, thank you oppa. You’re the best! :P” She take it & drink it. When Jung Min is sitting beside her. They share their dorms in Japan, because both GZ & SS501 often do activities in Japan. “Where’s Tae Hyun oppa and Anna unnie??” She continues.

 

“Both of them go buy us dinner. Hahaha. I’m so hungry.” He said and drinks his juice again. “Ah, I heard from Jung Rin, you girls will have new member, isn’t it?” Jung Min asked.

 

“Ah, yeah. They have been waiting me to go back Korea. Her name is Julia. Lin unnie said Julia’s voice was amazing. No wonder she gets the lead vocal position. Maybe we will much better with her. Hahaha.” She answer.

 

“Hahaha I see. So they already meet her? Don’t worry, we’ll done the drama very soon. And…. Err, talk about tomorrow last scene, are you ready for it?” Jung Min ask seriously.

 

“O__O Oppa, you mean the kissing scene?? Aigoooo~~ I even can’t think about it.” She answer and blush.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be okay. Just do the best.” Jung Min said while rub Hye Rin’s hair.

 

“I know, I know you won’t feel anything when kissing another girl because you only thinking about Ju Bin, isn’t it?” She looks down.

 

“Hahaha, see! Who is jealous now!! Hahahah” Jung Min LOL-ing hard.

 

“Oppa yahh!! Who jealous?? I’M NOT!!!!” She yells and starts hitting Jung Min with the small pillow on sofa.

 

“Aww~~ hahahha~~ you are jealous! You are jealous with Ju Bin. ” Jung Min said while laughing.

 

“How delicious is her kiss until you can’t forget about it!!” Hye Rin pouts. Jung Min stop laughing then move closer to Hye Rin and give her a peck on her lips.

 

“Don’t ever kiss me or give me a peck while oppa still thinking about Ju Bin!” Hye Rin pull Jung Min away and head to her room.

 

“Hye Rin ahhh~~~ Yah!!” Jung Min running for Hye Rin, but she faster and locked her room.

 

“Leave me alone if you still want to meet me tomorrow. You can kiss me tomorrow in our kissing scene! Good Night!” She yells from her room. Jung Min gives up and walks slowly to sofa, sitting & holding his head.

 

“Sigh! She still believes that I did kissing with Ju Bin, which I never.” Jung Min talks to him self and thinking back when she did kissed Ju Bin’s cheek 2 years ago. “I wish I never lie to Hye Rin that I did the kissing that actually never happened. Tsk. Arghhhhh!!”

 

Hye Rin POV…

 

BAD OPPA!! BAD JUNG MIN!! How come he just give me a peck like that when he still can’t forget about Ju Bin!! T____T He knew that I like him, but still tease me!! T___T

 

THE NEXT DAY…

 

“Hye Rin ah! Open the door! Come out and eat breakfast with us.” Anna knock Hye Rin’s door while Tae Hyun and Jung Min is having their breakfast.

 

“Min ah, what you did to her until she missed her dinner last night?” Tae Hyun is teasing.

 

“Yah! I didn’t do anything to her! She just….” Jung Min cutted by Hye Rin who still wear her Pajamas with pale face.

 

“I just what? Stop talking about me and continue eating. I am going to shower and we can go to the filming location. Happy?” Hye Rin said and turns back to her room.

 

“NOT! Michyoso?? You missed your dinner last night, and now you want to skip your breakfast? NOW, SIT & EAT!” Jung Min yell makes Hye Rin shocked awhile.

 

“But oppa…. I have to…” Hye Rin got cutted.

 

“Sit! And Eat!!!” Jung Min said.

 

“Deeeee~~” Hye Rin give up. She knew she can’t say no to Jung Min. Finally she has her breakfast without saying anything.

 

“Hye Rin ah, you’ll back to Seoul tomorrow. I have contact your manager, your flight will be on 11.35 AM, this is you ticket.” Anna said and gives her ticket to her.

 

“De~~~” She answer while munching her bread. “Can we go shopping tonight after we finished filming?? I want to buy something, at least…. Window shopping? heheh” She continues.

 

“Hahaha, okay. You can do it~ But I can’t go with you. I still have other things to do.” Anna said.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Jung Min said, and wink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter