Taken and Talks

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both you and Jisoo grew confused, watching Chaeyoung back up away slightly, her arms quickly uncrossing as she made eyecontact with you, “What’re you doing here?” “Shouldn’t I be asking you that?”

You watched her eyes go to Jisoo and back to you, sending her a nod and confirming her suspicions as a sigh left her lips, “I was just talking to Jennie…” “Just talking?” Her brows furrowed at your tone, obviously expecting you to be on her side, “Yeah. Just. Talking.”

Eyes shifting to Jennie, you knew she grew uncomfortable, gone was the confident woman you became friends with, replaced with a scared and insecure little girl. “I’m gonna go…” “Wait.” You blocked the entrance, stopping her from escaping as you stared down at her, “Jisoo go meet your teacher.” “But Y/N-” “Go.”

She knew not to argue with you when your lips set in a thin line, eyes slightly narrowed and your jaw clenched. She patted you on your arm, taking her leave while Chaeyoung leaned against the wall, mirroring you as annoyance arose in her.

You slowly lead Jennie back, setting her down into one of the stalls while you leaned against the countertop of the sinks, “Now what happened?” Chaeyoung was about to speak up but you gave her a pointed look, raising your hand to stop her before turning back to Jennie, “What happened Jennie?”

You watched as her eyes shifted from you to Chaeyoung, the girl obviously hesitant with the tense atmosphere surrounding the three of you, “Talk.”

With a clear of and a deep breath from her lips, she began retelling everything, keeping her eyes away from Chaeyoung, “I came to school and was waiting for everyone else… Chaeyoung was the first one here and she asked if we could go somewhere more private to talk… so yeah...” “And then?” “That’s it.”

Your eyes shifted to Chaeyoung, seeing her act unbothered while she checked her nails, “Chae can you give me and Jennie a second alone?” Her brow raised, staring at you with utter confusion, “Why?” “I just want to talk to her alone.” “So she can kiss you again?”

You sent her a glare, “Leave.” “Fine!” With a huff, she stomped out of the toilet, your fingers moving to grab your temples another sigh escaping you, “Continue.” “Shouldn’t you go after her?” “What happened Jennie?” “What happened to your face?” “I fell down, now tell me what happened?”

She bit her lip, pushing her hair back as she sat straight, “She wanted to talk about the kiss and stuff… and I wanted to apologize to her but she just stayed pissed which I understand… and I told her something I did and she told me to stay away from you and her cause she doesn’t want anything bad happening to you…”

“What did you do?”

“I told Chanyeol that she cheated on him with you…”

.

.

.

Scrolling through her phone, a shadow suddenly cast over her, her eyes turning up to meet Chaeyoung glaring down at her, “We need to talk.” She was used to seeing the girl with a smile on her face so seeing her emotionless and hearing the harsh tone made a shiver run up Jennie’s spine.

Without a word both girls moved to the nearest toilet, Jennie moving to the end while Chaeyoung shut the door with a loud bang making the shorter girl flinch, “You wanna tell me what happened last night?” “I’m sorry I wasn’t thinking straight and-” She felt herself get pushed up to the wall, Chaeyoung towering over her as she held her hand on Jennie’s shoulder, “Stay away from Y/N…” “I know I ed up and I-” “I said stay away from Y/N or I’ll ruin your life.”

Chaeyoung moved away, heading towards the exit until Jennie’s voice cut through the silence that fell, “You and Chanyeol really are perfect together.”

“What did you say?” “He said the exact same words when I told him you cheated on him with Y/N, something about how he’s going to kill her.”

Jennie saw her life flash before her eyes as Chaeyoung pushed her against the wall, a fire in her eyes, until a familiar laugh was heard from outside, soon enough meeting yours and Jisoo’s eyes, her eyes going to Chaeyoung who had moved to lean against the stall door and back towards you.

.

.

.

A sigh left your lips while Jennie bit hers, leaning your head back, “Why?” “I was angry, it was before you came over and stuff.” “Did he say something about Chaeyoung? Something about hurting her or anything?” Jennie saw the pure worry in your eyes, her heart wavering a bit as guilt fell over her, “No. Nothing about her.”

A breath of relief left your lips as your shoulders relaxed, “Are you ok though?” Jennie swallowed the lump forming in , biting back her words and deciding to answer you with a smile with a nod of her head.

You checked the time on your phone, giving her a sign to get up, the both of you walking towards the exit, “Jennie…” She turned back to you, her eyebrows rising in question, “You’re a good person.” A genuine smile finally grew on her face while you tried your best not to be super awkward about everything, “I wanna keep being friends cause I know you regret what happened and stuff and uhhh… yeah. You don’t have to stay away from me, I’ll talk to Chae.” A giggle left her lips when she saw you being shy, nodding her head cutely making you relax, “I wanna keep being friends with you too.”

You raised your arms up, asking her a silent question as she slowly moved towards you, wrapping your arms around her in a tight hug, rubbing her back, “Go find Jisoo and let her know we talked it out, I’m gonna go find Chaeyoung ok?” You left the toilet, moving to go your separate ways, “Y/N I really am sorry… about everything.” The corners of your lips curled up, shaking your head, “Don’t worry about it, now go to Jisoo we only have like half an hour left.”

She walked away while you took out your phone, dialing Chaeyoung only to receive a decline. A frustrated sigh left your lips as you started running around school, checking the roof and the table the girls usually met at. You started climbing up the stairs, going two steps at a time as you moved towards the toilet you and Chaeyoung usually met up at.

Entering quickly to meet her sitting on the countertop scrolling through her phone, breathing heavy as you dropped your bag and moved to her, “I tried calling you.” “I know.”

A sigh left your lips, moving towards her and moving in between her legs. Grabbing her phone and putting it to the side before resting your hands on her thighs, “Please talk to me.” “Go talk to Jennie.” “Chaeyoung…”

She finally looked at you, emotionlessly, your hands moving to hold her face, “I know you’re mad at me but I needed to talk to Jennie alone.” “So what? You’re going to take her side on this.” “Chae there are no sides, she’s apologized and still apologizing continuously. We both know she’s a good person and she didn’t mean it and I know you feel betrayed but don’t let one mistake ruin years’ worth of friendship.” “She knew what she was doing.” “She was angry and emotional and she made a mistake.”

Her head dropped onto your shoulder, her arms wrapping around your neck pulling you closer, “I don’t wanna lose you.” “You won’t Chae.”

She leaned back as your arms wrapped around her waist, sending her a small smile, “I wanna stay like this.” “We have like twenty minutes left probably?” “Or we could ditch first lesson?”

A smile grew on your lips, eyes squinting at her, “Is this my Chaeyoung? The good girl who’s scared of being late?” She giggled, smiling cutely at you, “You’re a bad influence on me.” “It turns you on though.” She blushed, pursing her lips, trying to glare at you, “I hate you.” You let out a little chuckle, moving your face closer to her as your nose brushed against hers, “I hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter