Friends and Family

Break It With Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo stared at Chaeyoung’s eyes, not sure what to say, “It’s just… well with the breakup and all… I wanna make sure you’re good?” Chaeyoung smiled softly at Jisoo, putting her hand over Jisoo’s, “I promise I’m good, you know I don’t lie to you guys.”

At that Jisoo slightly tensed before covering it up with her usual smile, “Ok just text me if you need anything.” Chaeyoung smiled before leaving, heading into her house as Jisoo watched her, waiting for the girl to leave her line of sight before running her hands through her hair and a sigh left her lips, leaning back onto her sea before she calmed herself down and set towards her house.

.

.

.

You laid down on your bed, music playing in the background as your brain tried to process everything that happened in the past few days.

You drank again after 2 years of sobriety, Chaeyoung finally broke up with Chanyeol to show how much she loves you, Jisoo’s back in your life and she knows about you and Chaeyoung and Jennie seems to have a crush on you…

ing great.

Your phone pinged, grabbing it and reading over the message, growing more confused by the second.

Standing up, you headed downstairs and into your backyard, your mom cooking dinner in the kitchen not noticing you leave through the sliding doors from your lounge.

Peering over the fence you were met with Jisoo looking up at you, an innocent look on her face making you smile, “You good?” “Where’s the stupid door thingy we made?”

Your brow quirked as you scanned your fence for the small hinge you and Jisoo put up to make it easier for the two of you to move inbetween houses when you were kids. Moving away from her, you gave a soft push to one part of the fence, watching it scrape against Jisoo’s side of the grass before pushing it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter