Crush

Pretty Little Eyes (that I hate)

Part Three


"Sign it," came the arrogant demand as a folder and pen were shoved in front of my face. I was sitting down, talking to some classmates before class started when the geeky princess walks in. 

"I'm sorry, no autographs at the moment," I decline and go back to my conversation, seeing Taemin scoff from the corner of my eye. I only look because he's a stubborn little minx and I'm curious to what he'll do. I was not, however, expecting him to push my chair, just enough so that he could get in between the desk and me. He begins feeling up my whole chest, hands fumbling around, hurriedly going down to my pants.

And oh my god, I know his drive is off the charts and that he's the kinkiest person I've ever met, but even this must have been new. In public? With an ex? 

He stops seconds later after he reaches into my pocket and takes out my wallet, opening it up to look at it and then throws it back onto my lap. He scoots off, now writing something down onto his paper before shoving it into my face again, "Sign it," he demands, once again, but this time he actually has my attention.

"What the is it, and who gave you the right to touch me as you please? Didn't you get enough last night?" I question, yanking the papers out of his hand to look them over. It was the first draft to our assignment, only my name missing and under the blank spot, my address written hastily, which I can assume is the information he had needed from my wallet.

Did he really go ahead and do it all himself? I was a bit thankful, a bit guilty, if I was being honest, but I'm quick to hide those emotions on my face.

"What I get or don't get is none of your business, just sign your name so that I can turn this in when Kwon seonsaengnim comes in," he finished his request and I have no other objections before I take the pen and sign my name.

We don't talk for the rest of class, which is normal, but I still feel slightly guilty I didn't participate in the draft. That is until I'm quickly reminded, by myself, that it isn't really my fault at all. I told Taemin we could reschedule and instead of hitting me up for a different day we never spoke again since that night, it's been two weeks, was I just supposed to remember myself? Totally not my fault he decided getting into some was a better way to spend his time than working to finish out project together.

After reassuring myself I wasn't the one at wrong here, I am happy to hear the bell and freedom is so close to being mine, but, yet again a small hand grips at my arm and I turn around ready to give my best snarky remark, but, unexpectedly, it’s not Taemin that’s hanging onto it at the other end. 

Instead I see a shy-looking boy who I have honestly never seen before, yet I get the sense that I know him solely based on the fact that this boy is so incredibly similar to Taemin. 

As soon as my eyes met his, his eyes shot down, as if it was far too nerve-wracking to look at me directly, I could only find it… cute.

“H-hyung, I heard that you were- er- I- I was looking - I mean-” I thought if I let him continue he would be able to form a sentence, but I was proven wrong as I waited and ended up with a string of words that made no sense.

“Do I know you?” I ask, instead, hoping that a question would prompt him better responses. He looks back up at me shocked, but goes straight back down.

“I- I wasn’t sure if you’d remember, but I confessed to you two years ago, and you said that you were already in a relationship, but I- I heard you guys broke up last year,” 

Actually, I didn’t remember. Not at all. I only asked to be polite, but I was certain I’d never met this boy before. Seeing as how shy he was around me, I couldn’t help but want to bring him under my arms and coo. 

I wonder if he knew that the guy I had been dating at the time was standing directly behind him, ‘reading’ a book, except not really. I could tell just from a side glance that he wasn’t paying attention to that book at all, especially since it was upside down. But- why was he here? Class had been dismissed ages ago now. 

“I- er, I’m sorry,” I apologize, because I genuinely did feel bad for turning him down, “is there anything I can do for you now?” I know I can be dense at times- but I really didn’t know if he was asking me out or not. I mean if he heard we broke up a year ago, why come now? Therefore I really didn’t know what he wanted.

“I- I was wondering if maybe I could have a chance now, I wanted to make sure that your break up was serious and you guys wouldn’t be back together within a week or something, like everybody else said. And I didn’t want to be a rebound- I wanted to wait until I knew you’d be ready for a real relationship again, hyung,” 

This kid was sweet, really sweet, and if anyone knew me, they knew my weak point was a sweet kid. It had been my downfall with Taemin too, except that turned out to be the biggest loud-mouth I know (surpassing Key at times too).

At the end of the day, there was no reason for me to say no, he was cute, I was single, and I was ready to mingle.

“On one condition,” I propose and his hopeful eyes dare to look at mine directly.

“Yes?”

“Tell me your name,” I wink and his smile is instantly lit up.

"Jongin,"

I could go for an ice cream date right about now.


A/N: 

Kill me now. I have so much I'm supposed to be doing but I can't get myself off of AFF (both reading and writing)....

At least I'm feeling happy~~