...

Pretty Little Eyes (that I hate)

Part Twenty One


Everyone can just off.

Everyone.

Stupid Kai for saying those words to me right before Minho showed up so that it made me start to look at Minho and Key’s relationship differently. Bastard. Should have known he was playing me.

Stupid Minho for being so goddamn caring to everyone he cares about, to the point that I feel like I’m the crazy one for not knowing whats too good and whats normal.

Stupid “perfect” Key who apparently is now interested in my boyfriend. I know I was a bit harsh to him back there, but… but Minho just pays so much attention to him! He was so worried and he was taking such good care of him and... and he’s so gorgeous and talented and smart and Minho’s age. How was I not supposed to be a little worried? It wouldn’t be like this if me and Minho were back to normal, but it was a weird stage where I could tell even though he agreed to forgive me he hadn’t fully done so yet. Perfect time for him to look another way… and if that way was Key, then … then how could he not fall?

And stupid Jonghyun who was currently walking away from me angrily.

What did I do to him now?

“Jjong, would you hold up, let’s go together!” I try to rush and pull at his arm, but instead he yanks it away from me.

“Don’t touch me. I can’t believe you just stood there,” He turned to me just long enough for me to see his face, and he was beyond angry. I was so startled over the glare he gave him I couldn’t really say anything back, just stood there and watched him walk away.

Why was everyone mad at me!

I just... I just wanted to have a good performance with my boyfriend supporting me, was that so hard?

Reassuring myself that I hadn’t done anything wrong, I continue my path, going straight to Jonghyun’s dressing room, which I’m sure is where he left off to.

“Okay, seriously what the ?” I ask, barging in, making the door slam against the wall. "You don't get to just walk away from me like that! Aren't we supposed to be friends? Just ing tell me whats pissing you off so that we can talk about things calmly!" I realize now that my yelling and fuming wasn't really doing anything to make my "calm" point, but still, I tried.

"You want me to tell you what's wrong? Do you really not know? Our friends are standing out there getting humiliated, and you don't even say a word? What? You're all up for yelling at Minho all throughout school, yelling at Key here in my dressing room, and now yelling at me too, but you can't say a word when your friends- boyfriend needs you?!"

Well- gosh, I know I told him to tell me what was wrong but I wasn't actually expecting all of that. What was I supposed to reply? I couldn't even think clearly. Who can when they're getting yelled at like this!

"Jjong, just-"

"No, you just get out." It was clear he didn't want to hear me out, as he turned his back to me, shutting any possible comebacks I may have had. "And take your stupid bag with you too." He continued, throwing my bag at me so harshly that it fell to the ground right after smashing my stomach, all of the contents inside spilling out. Great.

What was my bag even doing here?

"Douche." I mumble as I lean down and start picking up my stuff. He ignored me, as expected, until a gasp I couldn't contain slipped out of my mouth when I saw the papers that had fallen from my bag. I definitely couldn't let Jonghyun see them, so I hid them behind my back before he could.

"What?" He questioned, his voice much less angry, instead rather curious.

"N-nothing, I was just about to leave." I reply looking back down, shoving the remaining stuff into my bag quickly, while hiding the papers behind me.

tok tok

Both of our heads snapped to the door, where the very unwelcome image of Kai appeared, entering the room without being given permission in the first place.

"Hey, Jonghyun, I just came to let you know they're expecting you out there now. Your performance starts in 5 minutes." His voice is all soft, with a nice smile plastered on his face, but I could see behind all that act. What the did he want now?

Acting surprised to see me here, he re-directed his attention to me, "Well, it's good I don't have to go and find you Taemin, the same message goes for you as well. You're on in 5, they want both of you out there now." He was smiling at me but the glint in his eye wasn't excitement, it was a warning, a signal that I was about to get destroyed. And before I could do anything about it, he had lent behind me, picking up the papers I was so desperately trying to hide. "So that it's faster, let me help you with thi- oh. Taemin, what is this?"

Why ask when you already know? My annoyance was off the roof and I swear I would have smacked him down if I- actually, there was nothing stopping me.

"Nothing just give it back!" I shout, shoving them into my bag, not forgetting to shove him down onto the floor as well.

"Taemin- what the , he was just helping!" Jonghyun stepped up, walking closer, helping Kai up.

"Well maybe I don't need help!" I shout, zipping my bag in a hurry.

"What the is wrong with you?!"

"A lot of things, if he's willing to go and forge his best friends’ papers." Kai spoke up, dusting his jeans as if the tiny push was anything. Give me five minutes, then I'll show him what a good beating really is.

"What's he talking about?" Jonghyun’s demands, staring me down. But I don't have the guts to say it.

"Nothing," I whimpered holding my backpack close to my chest, but that only made it more obvious as it was ripped out of my arms by Jonghyun. It didn't take long for the papers to be in his hands and his face to be fuming.

"Taemin why the do you have Key's application to the company?"


A/N:

I'm sorry. I really don't mean to leave you guys hanging. I get so busy with work and school and then when I have a break and I think I can update, my depression just comes knocking on the door. 

It'd be a waste of time talking about how unhappy I am with live so, I'll just leave it at that.

But, even though I say this every update, I really am sorry. I want to update fast and normally and make it interesting so that you guys can be happy and enjoy any piece of ty work that I make but... I don't know, I guess I don't have any excuses.

Evedyday after work I have around 3 hours before I sleep, I can write then, but ... instead I'm stuck with my thoughts- trust me, I would love to shut me up. 

Anyways, if any of you have read this far IM SORRY. Please comment and let me know what you think about the chapter, even though I know its short.

I know its bad, but Im actually feeling pretty good right now^^ I forgot how good it made me feel to update and wait to hear what all of you think. Actually while writing this I began to realize- yet again- how selfish I am. Feels like I really came back because your comments on the story comfor tme so well... ahhh

but i love you guys so much, trust that this is definitly a big reason for updating!!