Oppa, please?

Pretty Little Eyes (that I hate)

Part Two


Oh my god, you really showed up,” was how I was greeted after ringing the doorbell five times, his pretty little eyes (that I hate) looking exceptionally big at me.

“Yeah, I said I would, so here I am, big surprise,” I reply in full sarcasm, but can’t focus too much on insulting him because I am paying much more attention to his outfit.

He was wearing a low-neck white mesh, mothering mesh, shirt with a black leather vest over it, and if I can see correctly, the back of that was mesh too. To accessorize he had several bracelets at both his hands and a long necklace going down his chest. Making the outfit even more agonizing to look at, he matched this with a simple pair of blank skinny jeans, and when I say skinny, I mean thigh-hugging-skinny. He was so thin already, how small did they have to make jeans for them to hug him so perfectly? 

But that wasn’t the cherry on top of the cake, no, it was his hair. Normally, his thin strands of honey-brown hair were short, normal boy-hair length, so how in the hell were they four times as long, hair running a tad bit past his shoulder? Like I was even supposed to notice that instead of it’s usual straight perm, the strands were curled, no not curled, crimped in the most stylish way I have seen. And his bangs- they were to the side, making his face even prettier as it covered less than his normal, straight down bangs. 

Don’t even get me started on the makeup- it was so natural, yet a huge difference. 

When we went on dates he literally came out in his worn out t-shirts and shorts, but now he decides that whoever he was meeting for a good time needed this whole get up? 

But that’s pointless to think about because I don’t even care.

“Uhm, well, I really wasn’t expecting you to actually come,” was his only response, as he awkwardly looked around, and this just took me back years prior. 

Me, showing up at his door, and a nervous bundle of awkwardness opening the door for me, no sure where to place his eyes, that was exactly what I had replicated in front of me. Where did the Lee-bratty mc chatty-Taemin that always had endless insults go all of a sudden?

“Well, I did, so I’m coming in,” I announce, moving his hand out of the way so that I could actually enter. Did he expect to keep me at the door forever? 

I make myself at home, like I had plenty of times before and get out my laptop, but it seems Taemin’s still not over the fact I’m here, as the door is still open, he's standing at the doorway looking out. It takes him a moment and when he comes back, he comes back to the Lee Taemin I’m used to.

“Listen, you inconsiderate jerk,” he starts, “I don’t waste my life away playing video games like you do, so I have places to be, people to meet,” 

I refrain from scoffing, because ‘meet’ is a huge understatement, especially with that outfit. I’m not saying I like it, I’m just saying I know people would consider it attractive. People. Not me.

But I’d be crazy if I’m letting him go out like that, so I stand my ground, “ to , either we do the assignment now or your geeky self will have to deal with their first ‘F’ because I’m not planning on coming back here after being turned down the first night,” 

He stands there for a second, probably weighing his options, before he lets out an annoyed grunt, “Fine! But just know you’re being a bigger jerk to me than you think right now,” he replies walking over to grab his phone which had been laying down next to me. That should only make me feel even better, but for some reason the way he said it made me feel like I really was messing up his plans. Did that make me mad? No, but it did make me feel agitated. 

One night stands? That’s one thing, but for him to be so upset over missing one? That was different. 

He already had the phone to his ear, probably ready to let the other person know they wouldn’t make it, but I grabbed his phone and ended the call before the other line could pick up.

Fine, go, do what you have to do,” I don’t know why I’m being so nice, but the words came out before I could really think about what I was saying. Still, he shouldn’t have too much fun, so I add, “but be quick, I’ll wait here until you come back,” 

I want to slap myself because that doesn’t even sound like a good idea. I wait until he's finished getting ed? What am I, his house pet?

“No, Minho, you can’t just wait until I’m done, it takes longer than you think,” he sighs as he explains. Takes longer than I think? How much kinkier did he get in the past two years that it 'takes longer than I think'?

“I can wait for a while,”

“Minho, you’re not getting it, I’m not going to meet someone, I’m going to meet several people. This event will take longer than whatever you think,”

Several people? How much kinkier did he get- I didn’t know kinks were something that grew!

“Didn’t know you were into that,” was my only response. I mean- what else could I say?

“Gosh is all you have in your stupid head all the time? I have actual things to do, so,” he stopped here, closing his eyes, as if he was bracing himself for what he would say next, “please, could we do another day?” he said this part sweetly, and for a second I remembered my Taeminnie, the one who always talked to me in this way (partly because it was on his top 5 kinks).

“Don’t look so pained, you love begging,” I tease and I have the satisfaction of knowing it’s true. Normally, when I use his kinks as teasing he has no option but to let me win the round, as he has nothing nearly as embarrassing on me, but instead his eyes light up with a small glint. 

“And you love hearing me beg,” he begins, his eyes only becoming more mischievous. I never thought this could be turned around on me, “Please, Minho-hyung? Can we please move this to another day, hmm?” He ing begs, his eyes somehow begging too, and his voice is soft and airy.

His outfit didn’t help. Neither did the fact that for the past months it has only been me and my hand to take care of my urges.

“W-what are you doing-” I ask because I wasn’t used to this- not anymore. How was I supposed to reply with insults like I normall do when he was being so, so freaking seductively?

He had been walking to close to me that I had no option but to fall back onto the couch, which didn’t stop him from coming on top of me in return. 

Oppa, can we please re-schedule?” He begged, yet again this time using another one of his kinks against me. 

How was he doing that? 

I was not the one into getting called, ‘oppa’ by him! He was! He was the one! So why was I the one that seemed to be getting played here?

I hated to say this but I think I lost this round.

“O-of course baby, we can reschedule.” 

The only thing I was thankful of was that Taemin seemed so excited of the turn of events that he left immediately after, thus not having the time to tease me over my slip. 

'Baby'? How embarrasing, how the did that come out of my mouth.


A/N:

To recap- 

  1. 2min used to date
  2. Tae was the little kinkky one and Ming was the loving boyfriend that simply loved anything that came out of him (but don't worry you'll learn all about Taemin's kinks later~~)
  3. Please comment and let me know what you think^^