Seven

Miracles happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Yuta moved into the apartment of two brothers. Throughout this time, the boy tried to get used to the new place and find his corner in it. His son adjusted more easily here, who quickly became the apple of the eye of other household members. The toddler spent the most time with Johnny, who adored the boy and his bursting energy. Because the brothers helped in caring for the child, Yuta for the first time in a long time had time for himself to rest and spend a moment alone.

 

Yuta was preparing dinner when he heard a knock on the door. Putting the ladle away for a moment, he went to open it and greet Taeyong, who had just returned from work. The man smiled in return, then immediately raised Jiseok, who ran to hug. Nakamoto returned to the kitchen to serve a ready meal to the table. While he was standing at the counter preparing the porridge for his son, Lee came up to him and hugged him from behind.

 

"W-what a-are you doing?" Yuta stammered, feeling his cheeks reddening because of such close contact.

 

"I just wanted to say hello properly. " Taeyong whispered, but he pulled away from Yuta when Johnny appeared at the table.

 

"Don't disturb yourselves." The elder joked, causing the other two to get embarrassed.

 

Johnny put the soup on plates and together with Taeyong waited for the Japanese boy to join them. Nakamoto, however, first had to take care of Jiseok and went to their room to bring the boy to the kitchen. However, he failed to sit him to the table, because the toddler was running away all the time. Yuta sat down on the floor in front of Jiseok and patiently fed him spoon by spoon with breaks for walks around the room. Finally realizing that the men were waiting for him, Yuta immediately apologized and told them to start eating without him.

 

"Don't worry. I'll eat later, don't wait for me." He said smiling at them, grabbing Jiseok's legs at the same time. Finally, he managed to tame the child and sit him on his lap. As if pulling a magic wand, the boy grabbed a spoon in his hands and began to eat a tasty porridge.

 

Johnny and Taeyong watched him with a smile. They admired Yuta for his devotion, patience, and courage in raising a little boy alone. When they finished their meal, they decided to clean the table so that Nakamoto wouldn't have to do it. When Jiseok was already full and his bowl was empty, Yuta could finally sit down and eat his dinner, but unfortunately, Taeyong took his plate away.

 

"Don't even try to eat it. First, I'll heat it." Lee said and disappeared into the kitchen for a moment. When he returned, he brought soup and placed it in front of the boy. Yuta devoured it almost immediately, remembering how hungry he was. He spent the whole day cleaning, shopping and looking after Jiseok, so a valuable meal was necessary for him if he didn't want to lose strength.

 

"Yuta, you know I can help you. All you have to say is one word. " Taeyong started gently, taking the place opposite the boy.

 

"I know, but I can do it. I've handled Jiseok well so far." Answered the Japanese.

 

"Remember that you are not alone now. I am always here for you if you only need me. " Lee took his hand and gently the younger's rough knuckles.

 

Taeyong knew that it would be a long time before Yuta completely opened up to him and trusted him. The Japanese were just learning that he was no longer alone, and Lee tried to be understanding. He wanted the boy to see his efforts and feelings for his family of two. For the first time in a long time, he felt that he had found what he was looking for and dreamed about. His place was at Yuta and Jiseok's side, so Taeyong promised to fight for their hearts until they became a real family.

 

Later that evening, Johnny brought incredible news that pleased the Japanese very much and gave him new hope that everything would be all right. Johnny's friend quit her job in the bookstore and they were looking for someone to replace her, and he suggested Yuta. The boy was to bring a CV and the owner was ready to sign the contract right away. With all this joy, Yuta threw himself at Suh, thanking him for his help.

 

The next day Yuta spent in his new workplace, getting to know the bookstore and responsibilities. He had no problems operating the cash register because he worked in several stores before. The owner instructed him only to learn more or less where the things were lying and to learn about market trends. When the Japanese returned home, he spent the whole evening with the boys in the living room telling them about work, while building the castle with Jiseok. Because of his excitement, Yuta fell asleep with the toys in his hands on the floor, so again Taeyong carried him into the bedroom. the sleeping man on the head, Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter