One

Miracles happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Nakamoto. Mr. Nakamoto." The midwife tried to focus Yuta's attention on herself to get any reaction, but it was a difficult task. "We need a name for the boy." She added, hoping that maybe this would make the young father look at her.

 

It took a moment before Yuta regained minimal consciousness. When this happened, he felt tremendous pain, emptiness, and dizziness caused by intense light in the operating room. He barely turned his head to the side, trying to read the words of the midwife after the lip movements. As soon as he understood them, he took a deep breath and said:

 

"Chittapon, ask him." Immediately afterward he lost consciousness again.

 

At that time, the Thai man walked around the operating room impatiently, worrying about the condition of his friend. Yuta has been fragile and weak over the past few weeks because the pregnancy has worn him out. When the time came for delivery, he was even more worried about whether the Japanese would be all right. A nurse came out of the room and approached him with a question, first making sure that he was the person Yuta had mentioned. The student didn't let her come to a word at first, because he was asking about the condition of his friend and the delivery. He was a little worried when he heard that the Japanese man was very weak, but the nurse's assurance let him breathe a sigh of relief.

 

"I came to ask the name for the boy. Mr. Nakamoto pointed you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter