Four

Miracles happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From then on, Yuta was left alone. It worked quite well because his good neighbor, an age-old nanny, took care of his son when he went to work. The old lady unfortunately died and Yuta was forced to give the boy to kindergarten, although the toddler was only three years old. The two of them were waking up at five in the morning, and during the train ride, Jiseok slept on his father's shoulders until he gave him over to the nice and polite guardian who looked after the group to which the boy belonged.

 

*

 

From: Yong

To: JohNNy (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I'm nervous, what if I fail?

 

From: JohNNy (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

To: Yong

Stop worrying. You are a great teacher, you love children above all and if anyone deserves to work here, it's you.

 

From: Yong

To: JohNNy (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

You think so?

 

From: JohNNy (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

To: Yong

Yeah! You'll do amazing! I keep my fingers crossed for you!

 

From: Yong

To: JohNNy (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Thanks, John (・ ε ・)

 

From: JohNNy (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

To: Yong

You're welcome ;) See you at home.

 

Lee Taeyong was a newly graduated nursery teacher with dreams bigger than Everest and a heart of gold. He walked through life smiling with an optimistic attitude even in the worst situations. His great ambition was to work with children, so he took this direction when he graduated from high school with distinction. He was a diligent student who attended all the lectures and not at all because he was a nerd, but he was very interested in them. The Korean boy has always had a good attitude towards children. He was able to understand them and take care of their greatest needs. With him, no child fell into tears or tantrums.

 

Taeyong applied for a job for a long time. The competition was tough. That job was usually given to women because it was assumed that they would do better at this than a man. He experienced his first disappointment when he applied for a job at primary school and didn't get in due to a lack of experience. However, motivated by his parents and older brother, who also struggled with medical studies, Taeyong eventually applied to kindergarten, where he was accepted almost immediately. He spent the first few days getting to know the institution and the rest of the teaching staff, but finally, it was time for him to seriously start his work. To his surprise, he was assigned a group of ten three-year-olds, whom he became a guardian. Despite his great intentions, Yong couldn't be nervous, because every new experience can be stressful, but also exciting.

 

So, Lee Taeyong has just arrived at his new workplace and, especially to prepare himself, he did it an hour earlier. It must have looked comical on cameras placed in the building when one of the teachers arrived at work at five in the morning! Lee changed into more comfortable clothes and began to organize the room, preparing it for the arrival of the little ones. Time passed quite quickly and before he knew it, the teacher saw two figures outside the door. It was strange for him that someone would bring their child to kindergarten at six in the morning. From the stories of other teachers, Lee heard that parents usually appear around seven o'clock. Not wanting the man and his child to stand outside, Taeyong quickly walked to the door and greeted them with a broad smile. The man in front of him, however, surprised him that the Korean man became speechless, looking at him with his mouth open for a moment.

 

The man looked very young, Lee even thought that they might be of a similar age. He had blond hair that reached his ears, a fair complexion, and extremely large eyes that were lovingly staring at the toddler he was holding. He was modestly dressed in simple jeans, a washed-out sweater, and an overlarge coat. The boy he was holding had a pacifier in his mouth and with his head resting on his father's shoulder, he was sleeping peacefully snoring lightly. Taeyong thought to himself, that's why he loved children so much. Their innocence, shyness, and joy always motivated him to be a better person.

 

"Good morning, my name is Nakamoto Yuta." The man introduced himself.

 

"Lee Taeyong. Teacher." He responded, shaking hands with the other.

 

"I'm sorry we're so early but I start work very soon and I don't have anyone to leave him with." Nakamoto said in an apologetic tone.

 

"It's fine! The kindergarten is open from six

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter