Eight

Miracles happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Yuta the month passed extremely quickly, balancing between looking after my son and working in a bookstore. The boy quickly liked his new job, in which he didn't have to hurry and overexert yourself. Dealing with books allowed him to de-stress and although there were sometimes difficult clients, the Japanese had no problem with handling them. As for his relationship with Taeyong, Yuta could honestly say they were into each other. They both spent a lot of time together, supported each other in their duties, and sometimes managed to go to a date, just the two of them.

 

So the beginning of spring promised to be very pleasant when Yuta was returning home from work. He stopped in a cake shop for a moment, deciding to buy a piece of delicious cake for all the household members when he received a message from Ten, who messaged him for the first time in a long time. Initially, Yuta was happy, but when he read the text, he became annoyed and didn't answer his friend. Chittaphon announced that he had returned to Korea and had the audacity not to inform Yuta, who wanted to pick him up from the airport, about his plans. It wasn't until the next day and a few phone calls from Thai, that the Japanese boy answered and agreed to meet him at their favorite cafe.

 

The cafe was located opposite the university they both attended. It was small but cozy with several round wooden tables, white chairs and flower pots with candles on them. The bar was to the left of the entrance, where the order had to be placed. Yuta, who came ahead of time, chose americano and chocolate cake for himself, and for his friend ordered a caramel latte and cheesecake with cherries. He chose a window seat, near a tall bookcase that could be read while in a cafe. The boys used to come here regularly to study and do their homework in a good atmosphere, sipping delicious coffee.

 

Just as the waitress brought their order to the table, a late Chittaphon ran into the cafe waving a hand in greeting. Yuta gave him a scolding look but immediately stood up to embrace his friend who threw himself around his neck. They hugged each other for a long time, happy to be together again. The Japanese may not have spoken about it loudly, but in his heart, he missed his noisy friend a lot.

 

"Aww, I see you ordered my favorite cake." He said, taking a seat next to Yuta at the table.

 

"Don't get excited, it's just a piece of cheesecake." The man answered and they both started laughing.

 

Ten didn't waste a moment and immediately went on to talk about Canada. He extensively focused on every adventure he had, not sparing his friend from information with whom he kissed or flirted. Then he went on to tell about his internship, which passed all his imaginations. Thanks to the certificates obtained in Canada, he will easily be able to apply for the best jobs in Korea.

 

Yuta listened attentively to him, congratulating him on his successes, even if he was slightly jealous that he hadn't had the opportunity to experience such an adventure. If it wasn't for the pregnancy, Nakamoto would also go for an internship, but now it wasn't even possible for him to return to college. The Thai man noticed a change in his friend's gaze and quickly comforted him that everything was still ahead of him. Having a child didn't mean that it won't be a chance to resume studies.

 

"By the way, I have souvenirs for you!" Chittaphon said, reaching into his backpack, hoping that changing the subject would improve the Japanese's mood.

 

Yuta carefully reached into the gift bag, bearing in mind that gifts from Ten were always unusual, such as the pink , which the boy bought him for his 20th birthday. He first pulled out a red beanie with the word Vancouver on the front. Next was a jar with maple syrup, a fridge magnet, fluffy socks, chocolate cookies, and dried fruits. In a separate bag, there was a gift for one more person, Jiseok. The toddler got a t-shirt with the maple leaf, shoes, a teddy bear, and a pack of lollipops from his uncle.

 

"You didn't have to buy so much for us." Yuta smiled, trying not to fall apart.

 

"I'm glad you like them." Chittaphon wiped his single tears, smirking.

 

Yuta had a lot to tell his friend, but not much time. Since he couldn't stay in the cafe anymore, he invited Ten to dinner and they both sat in a crowded bus after a while, arguing about the color of the socks the Thai had chosen for him. When they arrived, Chittaphon was genuinely surprised because he hadn't remembered the estate where he had bought Yuta's apartment earlier to be that nice.

 

"I live with my boyfriend now, so behave Tennie." The Japanese said as they rode the elevator.

 

"I'm sorry, with who? Somebody wanted you? " Chittaphon joked, for which he was hit on the shoulder.

 

The door was opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter